Good And Evil (Adam x Matt)

Matt jolted awake, chains rattling as he does.

"What? Where am I?" Matt looked around, then looked at the chains.

He pulled on them, trying to free himself.

"No! I gotta get back to Adam! He needs me!" Matt cried.

He tugged harder, sobbing for Adam, to be with him. Then the door opened, revealing a man.

"Oh my god! You're...you're me!" Matt gasped.

"Well, I'm the evil you"

Matt gaped at the evil version of himself stood in front of him. Evil Matt just stared at him, smirking in a creepy way.

"What do you even want from me?"

"Wrecking havoc is so fun, especially to boyfriends" he wiggles his eyebrows.

"Don't you dare! Adam doesn't need more stress, especially not now" Matt said sadly.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Evil Matt asked.

Before Matt could open his mouth, the evil one quickly unchained him. Just as Matt was about to rush to the door, Adam burst into the room. Matt immediately wrapped himself around Adam but Gontier pushed him away.

"There's two Matt's! Who's my Matt?" Adam eyed them both.

"I am!" both Matt's yelled in unison.

"I'm your Matt! He's just the evil version of me! You gotta believe me, Adam" Matt pleaded.

Adam stepped away from them, on edge. How did he know that neither of them are his Matt?

"Prove it. Tell me something that the real Matt would only know"

"Our first kiss was under your parents' kitchen table because we were hiding from them" Matt explained.

"Oh come on! You could've just read that online! It's all over the internet!" Adam raised his arms exasperatedly.

"I was the one who found you when you overdosed after relapsing not long out of rehab" Evil Matt said.

"This isn't working" Adam thought for a couple of minutes. "Kiss me. Both of you"

Both Matt's looked at each other before kissing Adam one after another. Afterwards, Adam just sighed, they both kiss in exactly the same way.

"This is ridiculous! I'm the real Matt!" Evil Matt let out a long breath.

Adam just eyed him suspiciously, his Matt would never shout at him. Then Matt had a thought.

"Adam, I'm your Matt. It's really me because I know you're dying. I know you have cancer" Matt stepped closer.

Adam's eyes widened. "H-how did you know?"

"I know you Adam. I know everything about you, how you act, how your mind works. Plus, it's obvious. And I've seen the very bloody tissues along with the letter that says you have lung cancer"

Adam just broke down in tears, Matt hugging him tightly. Evil Matt just crossed his arms.

"Why didn't you just tell me?"

"I'm scared, M-matt. I don't wanna leave you. I don't wanna die. And I thought you'd leave me if I told you, I thought I was gonna die alone" Adam sobbed.

"Oh, boo hoo. We're all gonna die, why don't I help you? In a very slow and painful way" Evil Matt grinned.

Matt gently let go of Adam and marched up to the other version and punched him square in the jaw. He tumbled back, Matt took the advantage of kicking him.

"If you ever come back, let alone hurt Adam I'll kill you myself. Do I make myself crystal clear?" Matt chained Evil Matt up.

He went back to Adam, he just apologised to Matt repeatedly.

"You beating up someone for me is just so sexy" Adam blushed madly and sheepishly.

Matt tugged Adam against him and kissed him roughly and hungrily.

"Get a room!"

Both Adam and Matt give Evil Matt the middle finger as they kissed before pulling away.

"I'm with you till the bitter end, Adam"

"But I don't want to die"

"Let's just go home"

Matt knew Adam won't have a pleasurable end, it'll be painful and horrible but Matt will make the most of whatever time Adam has left.