Elevator... (Adam x Gay Reader)

"So what do you think about the plan for today?" your boyfriend, Adam, asks you. You nod your head, stuffing your hands in your pockets, waiting for the elevator in Adam's apartment complex.

You hear a ding as the doors open and you both step inside. Adam leans against the wall as the doors close, you feel your stomach drop as the elevator starts going down.

You notice Adam looking at you in the corner of your eye, you turn your head to him and raise an eyebrow.

"I love it when you play with your lip rings, baby boy"

You feel a blush rise on your cheeks as you look away. The elevator starts suddenly shaking when the lights go off, and the elevator comes to an abrupt stop. You groan as you realise that you're stuck in the elevator.

"Well, this is just great" you say sarcastically.

"Oh, this is brilliant" Adam says walking over to you. He places his hands on your hips. "No one can watch or stop us" Adam talks to you seductively, you feel your pants start to tighten. You close your eyes as Adam's lips are on yours, fitting together perfectly.

He walks you backwards, holding you against the wall. Your hands find their way to Adam's hair, pulling tightly. He moans, moving his lips to your stubbly neck, biting down and licking afterwards.

You growl as his hands trace under your shirt, before taking it off. Adam licks down your chest, teases your nipples then moves down to your treasure trail.

You moan as he unbuckles your belt, watching your jeans drop to the floor after he unzips them. You kick out of them just as Adam spins you around.

You rest your head against the wall as Adam pulls your boxers off you.

"Oh y/n, your ass looks so good" you hear Adam moan as he mumbles something about demolishing your ass. You stick your ass out, Adam laughs at your attempt to get something from him. Instead you hear him strip off.

Adam throws his boxers beside him and grabs your ass cheeks. He licks up your crack, making you moan. Adam inserts his finger into your hole, stretching you out.

"I wanna ride you, baby" you moan out.

Adam bites your left ass cheek, making you grab his head from behind when he adds more fingers. Grunting out, you thrust your ass on his fingers.

"Hmm yeah, fuck my fingers baby. Let me feel you"

That just spurs you on more, you feel Adam curl his fingers, hitting your prostate.

"If you keep going like that, I will cum soon" you moan out.

Adam pulls his fingers out and licks your hole again before standing up, you spin around to face him. You crash your lips to his, Adam licks over both your lip rings, gently biting down on them.

He pulls you down on top of him on the floor. As you straddle him, you kiss across his neck, finding his sweet spot. His neck is one of his most sensitive parts that you just love to tease.

"You know what kissing my neck does to me. You know that I'll do whatever you want me to when you do that" he moans.

"That's the whole point. I want you at my command"

"Oooh, I love it when you take control of me y/n"

You smirk as you position yourself over him, watching him wanting you. Adam growls as you sink yourself onto his cock.

You adjust to the feeling of his full length, grabbing Adam's hand and placing it on your dick.

"Jerk me off" you gasp as you start riding. Adam does so, swiping his finger over your slit as you bounce.

Moving your hips around, you finally find the angle where Adam is hitting your prostate on every thrust. Adam continues wanking you off as you lean down to kiss his neck again.

You graze your teeth over his skin, watching as goosebumps rise over his body. You latch your lips to the hollow of Adam's neck whilst he tangles his hand into hair.

You feel your hole and Adam's dick getting wetter, sliding in and out more easily than before which makes you both moan.

You place your hand over Adam's making him tug your dick faster as you feel the heat in your abdomen getting stronger.

"I need more"

Adam grins at you as he licks his finger, you watch him move his finger to your ass, moaning loudly as he slides it in beside his dick. You brush your thumb over Adam's bottom lip as your cum covers his chest.

He licks at your thumb as you feel his goodness shoot inside you, moaning at him. You both ride out your orgasms, then pulling off his dick, you feel his cum drip out from your hole. Adam moans as you clean him up, kissing him where you just licked up the whiteness.

After you finished, you stand up and hold your hand out to pull Adam up. He accepts, getting pulled up.

Adam caresses your cheek, looking into your eyes intently, like his eyes are burning into your soul.

"I love you so fucking much, y/n"

"I love you too, Adam" you both lean in to kiss each other. The kiss becomes a heated make out session, but you two get interrupted as you hear voices of help shouting for you both.

You and Adam scrabble to put your clothes back on, hoping your plans won't be screwed for today.