Music Room (Adam x Fem Reader)

You walk around your house, bored out of your mind, head banging to One Too Many by your favourite band. Adam doesn't like the fact that you like Matt as the new singer of Three Days Grace too but he tolerates it.

You walked past his music room, you were allowed in there but Adam prefers it when he's there so he can keep an eye on you because you're mischievous as fuck.

You walk in and smile as you instantly smell the scent of your older boyfriend. You sit in a spiny chair with your legs on the wall to wall desk littered with computers and laptops.

You play on your phone for a while but swore when it died on you. Instead, you mess around on the laptop next to you.

Adam came home, heard deadly silence so he knew exactly where you are.

"I'm gonna end up putting a lock on that door" he muttered out but knew you'd just break the lock.

After walking in, taking note that you haven't noticed him, he grabbed his acoustic and started playing your favourite song.

You pretend that you didn't notice when he walked in but instead just listened to his beautiful voice.

"Baby, innocence
One day gonna be decadence
Prom Queen, Miss America
In the backseat in a pair of cuffs
Sixteen, little runaway
From the Five-O and you got away
From a small town with no scene
Looking for a shot on the big screen"

You started to feel that familiar heat in between your legs, you couldn't help it, it's just what his voice does to you.

You knew his back would be turned to you, sat at his desk covered in papers of lyrics and music sheets, so you knew you could get away with it.

You slowly unbuttoned and unzipped your jeans and carefully pulled them down slightly with your panties. You bit your lip to stay quite as your fingers found their way to your heat.

Slowly rubbing yourself, you listened to Adam, realising he's halfway through Expectations already. You hear him finish the song as you slip your finger into your entrance, not meaning to gasp loudly, but luckily, you don't think Adam heard.

You add another finger and pump them in and out, using your thumb to rub your clit.

When suddenly your vision goes black. Realising you have hands covering your eyes, Adam moves his hands away and turns your chair around to face him, you still fingering yourself.

"My voice that much of a turn on, hm?" he purrs out, you moaning at his sexy accent.

He gets on his knees and completely strips your lower half down, you still masturbating. He traces his slightly chubby fingers down your thighs as you rest your legs on his shoulders.

You whimper at the lost of contact as he moves your hand away, then teasing you at your entrance with his finger before pushing it in. You moan at the stretch as he adds a couple more fingers, his rings adding more of a stretch. Sure, he's gained a bit of weight, but you think it's cute, there's more of him to grab onto and to hold.

Adam moves his lips to your clit, slowly lapping you up his with tongue as he pulls his fingers back and forth, causing you to moan. You grip the arm rests on the chair as he works on you.

Hearing him moan, you buck your hips up, taking hold of his soft mohawk. He trails his lips up your body as he lifts your shirt up, whilst his fingers are still stretching you, watching you shiver. You feel him smirk against your skin, then he pulls away completely.

"Oh, I was enjoying that" you whine.

"I want something back in return" Adam casually replies.

He completely strips off leaving you to marvel at his member. He steps in front of you as you sit at the edge of the chair.

"Come here, let me have you"

He grins as you take his dick in your hand and slowly pump him, your other hand going back to your heat. Adam raises an eyebrow at you as you tease the both of you.

You want him so badly, you need him so you quickly jack him, working on his tip with your mouth then pulling away.

He mimics your whine of protest at the loss of touch but he knows what you want. Adam lifts you up onto the desk, standing in between your legs.

His lips move to your neck, kissing until he gets to your ear, you feeling his breath on your skin makes you shiver.

"How do you want me, y/n?"

"Sat like this and a-all of you" you gasp as he nibbles on your earlobe.

"And how much do you want me?" he asks again.

"Please Adam. I n-need you right now. Please" you plead him, gripping into his pudgy frame as you try to get him closer to your entrance.

He traces his tip up and down you, earning a low moan from you. Looking up at him, you plead with your eyes, desperate for him. He uses his finger under your chin to pull you into a soft kiss as he enters you.

Both of you moaning into the kiss, he pulls you flush against him as he starts slowly moving. He pulls away for air as he grips your waist softly. You always love it when he takes you softly and passionately but this time you need him to lose control, to be hard and rough with you.

"A-adam, harder. Loose control baby. Rougher...give me all you got" you pant against his skin.

"Are you sure, sweetie? I might hurt you" he asked, concerned.

You nodded. "I want this. Trust me, I love it when your sweet and slow with me. But I need it rough and fast tonight"

"If you want this then I'll be what you want" he gently growls at you.

He picks up his speed, going deeper with each thrust. You moan, thrusting up to meet his.

You whisper to go harder, which Adam complies. He rests his hands on the table either side of you as his moves get more rougher. You grip his body as you arch your back, shifting around to hit your g spot on each thrust.

Your right hand goes to your clit, rubbing fast as Adam licks up your showing collarbone.

"Fuck, baby nearly there" you pant, running your left hand through his soft hair.

He caressed your boobs underneath your shirt and bra as he shudders, you feel his cum race inside you which makes you moan. He slowly rides out his orgasm before pulling away, you protesting again, but he simply kneels down and grasps your hips, pulling you forward as he crashes down on you.

"Adam! So close" you squirm at Adam's tongue searching your walls, his nose brushing softly on your clit as he does.

You interlock your fingers with his, gasping and panting as you feel your release teetering on the edge.

You grip his hair as he inserts a finger beside his tongue, pumping a few times before pulling his finger back out as you release. Adam moans at your taste mixed with his own, lapping you up at the mess you both made.

After he finishes, Adam stands up and pulls you in a sloppy, yet sweet kiss as he pulls you on top of him as he crashes onto the chair, both of you breathing heavily.

"I take it I need to sing Expectations to you again?"

You nod, giggling at his question before kissing him again.