Skype (Matt x Neil)

Neil groaned as he put his book down and rolled over onto his front, picking up his phone from his bedside table.

"You horny again?"

He heard Matt laugh on the other end.

"Straight to the point huh?" Matt replied.

"Face it Matt, neither of us are straight"

Matt burst into a laughing fit. Neil rolled back onto his back, smiling at Matt's laugh.

Once Matt calmed down, he cleared his throat. "Now, for your question, yes, I'm horny as fuck. I need to hear you moan"

"And how do you think you'll manage that?" Neil asked.

"Neil" Matt said his name in his seductive tone. Neil felt a twinge in his pants.

"Imagine I'm knelt in front of you yeah? And my hands are on your hips"

Neil shuffled up so he was sat against his bed frame, closing his eyes.

"Then I so slowly unzip your jeans, baby and quickly pull them off, okay?"

Neil bites his lip as he unzips himself, imagining that Matt's doing it, and pulls his pants down halfway. His breath hitched as he felt himself getting tighter in his clothing.

"Next, I see your boner and slid my fingers underneath your waistband. I watch your face as I tug them off"

Neil imagines Matt pulling down his boxers as he does it, gasping as he dick springs free.

Suddenly the other end of the line goes dead.

"Ugh, you bastard" Neil mutters as he tries calling Matt back, but getting no answer. Then he gets a Skype call from his laptop. He pulls it off the table next to him and set it down on the bed to his left, and answers it.

"Looks like you're having fun"

"No thanks to you hanging up on me" muttered Neil.

"What was that?"

"Nothing!" Neil noticed Matt was sat at the table in his hotel room, his top half was only visible.

"The best thing happened on stage earlier. You should've seen it!" Matt was giddy with excitement.

"Do tell"

"Sal and Reid kissed! Like full on making out. If you were there, I so would've dragged you off and banged you, Neil"

"So you got horny at two other guys making out?" Matt nodded at Neil's question, Neil made sure to keep a mental note of that, it could come in handy at some point.

"What about your day then?"

Neil had to stop himself laughing. "Well, you know how clumsy Adz is?" Matt nodded again.

"He fell into the pool. Don't know how, he claimed he tripped but there was nothing to trip on part from his fucking feet. And then he-" Neil stopped as he saw Matt's hand down his pants.

"Keep talking"

Neil shrugged before taking hold of his dick and carried on.

"Then Adam trapped himself in my fridge. We couldn't find him. Fuck, Matt I really wish this was your hand" Neil threw his head back as he worked on his tip.

"Just one more month. Then I'll be home" he looked at Matt, noticing the speed he was going at. "Let me see you"

Neil sat up more and put his laptop in between his legs, giving Matt the best view.

"Anyway, we found him by Brad looking for something to eat, then he jumped Brad. Brad kicked him in the balls thinking it was a killer. Now he's sulking on my couch saying his dick won't work ever again but I can hear him jacking off to me and you"

Matt moaned, lifting his shirt up to play with his nipples.

"Fuck you Adam!" Neil yelled.

"What'd he say?" Matt asked.

"He wants us to have a threesome"

"Hell yes Neil! No offense to you, but I've always wanted to bang his ass"

"To be fair Matt. Adam has a sexy ass and both me and Matt wanna bang your ass! You hear that shithead!" Neil called out.

"Yep, when you come home, we're having a threesome"

"Oooh, sounds g-good. You close yet?"

"Hang on Matt" Neil teased himself, flicking his thumb up and down his slit, moaning at Adam's moans that he can hear.

Matt and Neil moan lowly as they both cum together, Matt spraying over his legs and the table whilst Neil came over himself.

"You still hard?" Neil nodded.

"I wanna see how wet you are. Take a picture. You can send it to Adam if ya like...oh actually! Take the picture, send it to me and get Adam to fuck you whilst I wank over the picture and watch you both"

"Damn Matt. What've you been drinking? But I love it"

Neil quickly took the picture and called Adam up. Matt moans as his phone buzzes.

"Fuck, you're so wet"

"That's what you do to me Matt. And now that's what you're gonna do to me while Matt here watches" Neil pointed at his laptop.

"You're idea?" Adam asked Matt, who nodded. "I hope you like it hard and rough, Sanderson"

"Give me the best you got, give Matt the best show of his life"

"I intend to rip your ass to shreds" Adam moaned out.