Hotel Room (Matt x Benjamin Burnley)

Matt wondered over to the light to turn it off, ready for bed in his hotel room on the tour, when Benjamin stormed in, startling Matt.

"You think you're the better singer, huh?"

"Wh-what?" Matt was stunned but quickly regained his composure. "Hell yeah I'm the better singer"

"Like fuck you are" Ben retorted.

"Prove it"

"Why do I need to prove something I'm better at then you" he smirked.

Matt huffed. He was getting angry. "If you can't prove it then it's not true"

Both men stared each other down, then a huge argument broke out, both shouting at each other.

"I'm better than you!"

"I'm better!"

Ben huffed before marching up to Matt, grabbing his shirt in his fists and smashing his lips to Matt's. The younger man was shocked but surprisingly kissed back with just as much heat as Ben. Their tongues fought but Ben won. He shoved his tongue in Matt's hot mouth, pushing him to the bed and pinning him down.

As they have a heated make out session, fingers get tangled in hair as hips are rolled against each other. Ben goes to Matt's neck, biting down hard which makes Matt moan loudly. He lifts Matt's shirt up and pulls it over his head, chucking it on the floor. Ben kisses down Matt's body, stopping just above his waistband. He looks up at Matt as he pulls his boxers off with his teeth. Matt immediately takes ahold of himself as he watches Ben discard his clothing. Ben stood at the foot of the bed.

"I've never had dick before, I'm wetting myself at this opportunity"

Ben burst into laughter, watching Matt blush like mad. He wiped away tears as he motioned him over. Matt crawled over on his hands and knees, he uses a hand to gently stroke Ben, shivering as Ben trails his fingers down his spine. Matt then tentatively takes Ben into his mouth, blushing as he hollows his cheeks.

"Ohh, that's good" Ben threw his head back.

Matt became more confident as he slowly sucked Ben. After a while, Matt pulled up and continued stroking him.

"You still need to be prepped"

Matt nodded, pulling away and laid on his back, waiting for Ben. The American grabbed Matt's hand, which gained a raised eyebrow.

"I'm using your own fingers"

Matt just went along with it, letting out a quiet moan as Ben sucks his fingers before placing his hand behind him. He guides Matt's fingers into him, making Walst gasp at the feeling. He helped Matt thrust his fingers.

"You need to move them side to side and curl them to stretch you"

Matt did so, throwing his head back quickly when he feels his prostate, swearing at the slight pain. Once Ben was sure Matt was ready, he pulled his fingers out. He shoved his tongue down Matt's throat again as he positions himself. He grabs his hips and thrusts himself in.

"Oh my fuck!"

"Oh, take it like a man"

Matt could hear the joke in his voice. Ben intertwines his fingers with Matt's as he pulls in and out at a steady rhythm.

"You feel incredible" moans Ben.

"Oh, Benjamin Burnley"

"Oh, Matthew Walst" Ben copies.

They heatedly make out as they continue to get down and dirty together.

"Still think you're the better singer?" Ben chuckles.

"Let's just call it even" Matt pushes himself upright, one hand propping himself up as the other tangles into Ben's hair again. "Right there! Don't stop..."

Matt rolled his hips in time with Ben, moaning into his neck, feeling a hand wrap around his cock, quickly pumping him.

"You better be close, Matt"

"My slit..."

Ben caught on and flicked his fingers over Matt's slit multiple times.

"Benjamin!" he moans loudly as he cums all over Ben's hand.

Burnley moaned Matt's name loudly as he fills him up with his cum, licking his hand clean from Matt's mess.

Matt pants as he just sits in Ben's lap, arms wrapped around him. They both fall backwards onto the bed, Ben pulls out and watches trails of his cum drip out of Matt's hole and down his legs.

"I didn't realise I have feelings for you until just now" Ben confessed.

"Honestly? Me neither. I'd never thought I'd be gay, or at least bisexual" Matt shrugged.

"So...are we an us now?" Ben cleared his throat.

"Why not? What's the worst that can happen"

"I just hope your brother won't kill me for dating you"

"Don't worry. I'll sort him out" Matt patted Ben's shoulder playfully.

Ben got up and turned the light off, stumbling back into bed, he pulled the covers over both of them. He searched for Matt's waist and wrapped his arms around the Canadian.

"We should have arguments more often"

Both men burst into laughter.

~~~~~~

Thank you to Xx_GontierWalst for requesting this one!