1900 Entering the City 4

Purgatory City is huge, the walls are as black as ink, giving people a deep sense of depression, standing under the city gate, there is almost a breathless sense of suffocation.

  The intense coercion makes it difficult for people to move forward.

  Purgatory City, three words, majestic and majestic, almost flying out of the plaque.

  The city gate towers high into the clouds, and the length is beyond sight, and the momentum is so powerful that it makes people look stunned.

  A group of people stayed under the city gate.

  Zi Yan grew up in Purgatory City since she was a child, and her feelings hadn't been so deep, but Su Luo and several people deeply felt the terrifying power of Purgatory City.

  Zi Yan has the right to freely enter the Purgatory City, but she does not have the right to bring people in.

  So here, there are some problems.

  The person guarding the city gate was not allowed to enter.

  "Senior Sister can go in, but no one else can bring it in without the three elders' instructions. I hope Sister Sister can forgive me."

  Today is the three elder disciple who is arrogant and domineering, holding his chin and rejecting others thousands of miles away. .

  Zi Yan raised her eyebrows coldly: "This is not someone else. There is no instruction from the three elders, but it is the order of the city lord. Do you dare to stop?"

  Zi Yan snatched the name of the saint of the three elders, so the three elders The disciples under the sect had always regarded Zi Yan as not pleasing to the eye, and would mix the three-pointers if they were unreasonable. What's more, now that they have three-pointers righteous and confident?

  Therefore, Lan Yi said coldly and repeatedly: "Senior Sister, no one can let strangers in without the instructions of the three elders!"

  After that, she glanced at Su Luo and several people with a cold look, arrogantly, and snorted: "Purgatory. Chengzhongdi, didn't Xiao Xiao come in when he wanted to come in?"

  As for Ziyan, the lord of the city had ordered him, but Lan Yi didn't believe it at all.

  Not to mention that the lord of the city, Shenlong, sees the head and fails to see the end, even if his old man is really present, how can he speak up for an outsider? This is simply impossible.

  Behind Lan Yi, the people she led all laughed.

  Zi Yan's complexion was green.

  At the beginning, she was very weak in martial arts, and her master was absent all the time. So although she had the name of a saint, she did not have the truth of a saint. Moreover, she had been outside for several years. Now it seems that these people did not take her seriously in!

  But...Zi Yan's eyes curled up slightly with sarcasm.

  Others don't know, but she knows it perfectly. Master's attitude towards Su Luo's infinite indulgence is unmatched by anyone. She dare to say, as long as Su Luo tells the master that she wants the entire Purgatory City, I am afraid that the master will ask again, is one Purgatory City enough?

  Therefore, the people in blue clothes...hahaha...Zi Yan sneered in her heart.

  Of course, there is the city lord backing up, and now the lord is not there at all, these trivial things can only be handled by them.

  Before Zi Yan could speak, Su Luo smiled faintly, took out a sign and handed it to Zi Yan: "Show them this." It

  was a...drilled card.

  Su Luo didn't even conceal anything, and revealed her trump card!

  "Luoluo..." Zi Yan was a little undecided.

  Didn't Master explain, should we keep a low profile? Take it out like this, it's very high-profile...

  Su Luo smiled: "High-key or low-key, only in the original mind."

  In other words, no matter what the outside world, as long as she keeps the original mind, as long as she cultivates diligently, even if she achieves The original intention of the master and foster father has changed.

  What's more, before Purgatory City, Su Luo already felt the danger hidden in Purgatory City.

  (End of this chapter)