1926 Genius Assessment 8

She dares to be so confident because she knows that the number of puppets in the fourth formation is not comparable to the previous ones.

  "It's not that I didn't dare to bet, but...or, we even bet on the fifth round, right?" Zi Yan said with a smile.

  The fourth team hasn't finished betting yet, so you want to bet on the fifth team right away? Isn't this too confident for Su Luo? But this is naturally a must for the green clothes.

  "Okay! The fifth team bet 1000 points!" Lu Yi immediately made a decision.

  "No problem." Zi Yan confidently accepted the battle book.

  At this time, after solving the puppets of the third formation, Su Luo had already arrived at the fourth formation.

  Seeing the puppet coming out of the fourth formation, Su Luo's willow eyebrows slightly raised.

  It turned out to be eighteen!

  Moreover, the strength of these eighteen puppets was much stronger than the previous ones, and the difficulty increased by a large margin unconsciously.

  Lin Banli slowly shook his fan, looked at Zi Yan, and sighed regretfully: "You can lose miserably now."

  "That's not necessarily." Luo Yichen turned out to be speaking.

  "Are you still optimistic about her? That's just luck." Lin Banli gave Luo Yichen a suspicious look. Going

  past the tenth rank?" "It will pass." Luo Yichen's tone was firm.

  "It's crazy." Lin Banli didn't believe it at all.

  Luo Yichen didn't remind him, just looked at the thin girl on the light curtain seriously, with a faint smile on the corner of her mouth.

  Unexpectedly, the fourth level, after Su Luo spent two hours, actually passed it again.

  "Five hundred points!" In the quiet atmosphere, Zi Yan didn't forget to ask Luyi for gambling money.

  Lvyi was so angry that her nose was crooked, but she couldn't sneer under the eyes of everyone. She could only transfer five hundred points to Zi Yan angrily. But he put down the words fiercely: "Don't worry, you will lose 1000 points later!"

  "Your wishful thinking will never be realized." Zi Yan replies triumphantly.

  It took so hard to hunt 1000 points in the Angel Castle. Just after a while, there are 800 points credited to the account, and there are still 1000 points later. Gambling is indeed a very profitable business. Zi Yan thought triumphantly.

  Tiangang puppet formation.

  Seeing Su Luo easily come to the fifth array, many people's eyes became serious, and even Lin Banli stared at the light curtain unblinkingly, with some caution in his expression.

  He had always thought that Su Luo relied on luck, but after the previous four battles, Lin Banli knew that luck could not come again and again, so the greatest possibility was strength.

  At this time, Su Luo had already arrived at the fifth formation.

  In the fifth formation, it was dead and deserted.

  The surroundings are quiet, without a trace of life.

  The more so, Su Luo is more cautious, because she knows that the fifth battle will not be easy.

  The first four battles were actually not that difficult for her. The reason why she didn't quickly pass the puppets was because she was studying the common ground and fighting habits of these puppets.

  In the battle analysis again and again, Su Luo had been able to grasp the essence of it, so she passed the fourth stage relatively quickly.

  At this moment, Su Luo's figure moved slightly, and he quickly flew into the air!

  "Pop!" There was

  a clear popping sound from where Su Luo was standing just now. If it weren't for her to dodge quickly, it would have been bloody.

  (End of this chapter)