1913 Settle Down 5

One is blue, one is yellow.

  At this time, the two of them were holding the copper basin and the hot water, and looked at Su Luo with cold faces.

  Su Luo glanced at the yellow clothes, and threw out with a smile: "It seems that the emperor-level blood coagulation pills are effective."

  Su Luo smiled and looked at the two of them, then turned back to the room.

  The expression in the yellow clothes changed, and finally he took a deep breath, suppressed all his emotions, walked into the room with the copper basin, and placed the copper basin on the shelf in the bathroom.

  From a high-ranking disciple, to a humble girl who serves others, this is simply the difference from heaven to hell.

  Su Luo walked toward the copper basin, and when passing by Lan Yi--

  one foot stretched out silently...

  Su Luo seemed to be unaware, and still walked over.

  The blue clothes and the yellow clothes showed a smile that remembered to play.

  But before they were happy, the smiles on their faces stiffened.

  Because -

  Su Luo directly stepped on the extra foot.

  I only heard the sound of cracking bones, accompanied by Lan Yi's tragic call...

  "Ah!!!" It

  hurts... Lan Yi's painful tears rolled down, and her ankle was almost numb with pain.

  Seeing the pain in the blue dress, the yellow dress stepped forward, with a cold face, and arrogantly accused Su Luo: "Don't think that there is a great elder guarding you, you can do whatever you want and offend our three elders. You are dead in Purgatory City. ! " "

  there are three of you elders authority than the great elders? "Su off the red fruit of mischief.

  "Your death date is coming soon!" Huang Yi sneered again and again, "When I recover my skills, you just wait and see! I really don't know why you recruited the two of us! It's impossible for us to serve you well. Yes, it will kill you at any time!"

  Huang Yi said her heartfelt feelings candidly.

  The imperial blood coagulation pill has not fully recovered the skill of the yellow clothes, and now her cultivation base is less than 50% of the original.

  Su Luo curled up his lips, looked at her with a smile, and then stretched out his slender five fingers, like jade, and shook them in front of Huang Yi: "Do you understand?"

  Huang Yi frowned. What do you mean?

  The blue clothes and the yellow clothes looked at each other, but they didn't understand.

  Suddenly, a black shadow flashed across this delicate jade palm, and this black shadow drew straight toward the yellow shirt's face!

  Not to mention that Huang Yi now has only five success strengths, even in her heyday, she can't hide from this slap.

  "Pop!"

  Unusually clear applause sounded in the silent air.

  "You!!!" Huang Yi covered her left face and stared at Su Luo in disbelief. The tears of grievance in her eyes were mixed with wild anger, and she was so angry that she almost broke her gums!

  Su Luo glanced at her with interest, and slowly breathed into the palm of his right hand, as if blowing away disgusting dirt, and then slowly threw out a sentence: "Don't hit this girl's hand with your face. "These

  words...coordinated with Su Luo's lofty attitude.

  It's just... outrageous!

  Huang Yi almost went crazy with anger!

  What does it mean to use her face to beat Su Luo's hand? She is obviously the one who gets slapped, okay? How can there be such shameless people in this world! ! !

  Zi Yan had already come here when Su Luo slapped his yellow clothes. Seeing how miserable Su Luo was bullied by Su Luo, they laughed unscrupulously.

  Under the gaze of everyone, Huang Yi felt more faceless, her fire-breathing eyes stared at Su Luo, and roared: "You, deceive people too much!!!"

  (End of this chapter)