1959 Secretly shot 1

Those white and tender jade-like, green fingers are actually stuck in!

  At this moment, everyone's eyes widened, concentrating and holding their breath, all of their attention was focused on the pair of white jade-like Yi Yi.

  Just at the last second!

  "Papa!"

  Su Luo actually plucked the blood red flower in one fell swoop! ! !

  "Take it off! Take it off! Take it off!!!"

  Outside the light curtain, there was a burst of thunderous applause.

  At the same time, many people were excitedly waving their fists, shouting and jumping loudly, even more excited than they were clearing the level on their own!

  Su Luo's closed eyes slowly opened, and then she saw the blood red flower in her right hand at a glance, staring for a long time, and finally heaved a sigh of relief and smiled brilliantly.

  This smile is unparalleled in the country and the city, and many people can hardly forget Su Luo's beautiful smile at this moment after many years.

  "Finally succeeded." Su Luo curled her lips and smiled lightly.

  Finally successfully picked the blood red flowers at the last second, it was too thrilling and exciting, just a little bit, just one second away, she would fall short.

  It seems that God still bless her. Su Luo invigorated herself in her heart.

  Su Luo's eyes flashed suddenly.

  As if thinking of something, she hurried down from the top of the mountain.

  "The downhill is on another road, why did she go back? What is this going to do?"

  "Don't she know, if you go back, you still have to go through those levels?"

  "Did she find something else? What a secret?" For

  a while, countless eyes were staring at Su Luo, and everyone was speculating about Su Luo's strange behavior.

  Su Luo stepped down quickly, and soon came to the place where the two puppets were fighting before.

  Two giant puppets, like a small hill, fought life and death, and the consequences were still very serious.

  The ground is cratered, one pit under the east, and these pits are still very deep. At first glance, they know that they stepped on them with their feet.

  The two of them were equal in strength, so they fought evenly, and finally both exploded.

  The bodies were scattered on the ground in fragments, one piece by piece, and some were burnt in half.

  Seeing this scene, Su Luo couldn't help but sigh.

  These puppet materials are waste products for others, but they are good things for her, because the God of War puppets need to eat these tonics.

  Su Luo can vaguely feel that recently, her connection with the God of War puppet has become a little closer, and she can sense the proportions of the God of War puppet.

  If the God of War puppet can only be able to move until it reaches 100%, then after Su Luo has fed him again and again, now his spiritual power has occupied 20%.

  In line with the principle of not wasting, Su Luo was very diligent in picking up these puppet pieces one by one. Because the two puppets are really too big, although a lot of losses have been lost in this battle, there is still a lot of usable left.

  With a wave of Su Luo's hand, all the small puppet scraps entered the space. With these puppet materials, it is sure that the God of War puppet will not be hungry for a long time.

  "Huh!"

  Just as Su Luo collected the puppet materials, she suddenly felt a strange metal material.

  Su Luo stretched out his hand and grabbed the flying little thing.

  "The Hot Wheels?" Su Luo looked at the two wheels in his hands, his eyes lit up suddenly.

  (End of this chapter)