1977 Super many points! 5

Zi Yan couldn't help it because of excitement and excitement.

  At this time, everyone also reacted.

  "No! Luoluo, have you really been promoted to a master-level pharmacist? It's only a few years..." Lan Xuan jumped up exaggeratedly, turning around Su Luo like a little milk dog.

  Dark Yeming was more restrained, but at this moment, he also looked at Su Luo with a magical look, and his eyes were clearly unbelievable.

  Because Dark Yeming deeply knows how difficult it is for a master alchemist!

  Su Luo is only this young...

  Seeing that everyone didn't believe it, Su Luo smiled lightly and waved his finger.

  Suddenly, a pile of bottles and cans appeared on the empty round dining table. Most of these bottles and cans are mainly porcelain white, with cork stoppers.

  Bei Chenying's eyes lit up immediately, and he rushed up eagerly, picked up a porcelain bottle, opened it and put it under his nose to smell it.

  "This is a master-level spiritual replenishment pill!"

  "This is a master-level spiritual essence pill!" "This is a master-

  level blood clotting pill!"

  "This is a master-level muscle pill!"

  "This is a master-level violent pill!"

  Beichen Ying I tried bottle by bottle, and finally, staring at Su Luo with a worshipful gaze, he said every word: "Luo Luo, are you really juggling?"

  "If you can't accept this fact, you can think so. "Su Luo said with a smile.

  After all, such a young master alchemist is really too hard to believe.

  Zi Yan was very curious: "Luoluo, we are so miserable for you to conceal it. When did you get promoted to Master Alchemist? The tone is tight, and I didn't tell us until now!"

  Su Luo yelled wrongly: "If I say... …I was promoted only last night, do you believe it?"

  "I don't believe it!!!" The four people said in unison, and shook their heads from left to right.

  This must not be believed! Resolutely do not believe it!

  Can a whole table of master-level pills be refined in one night? Is this really a joke?

  Su Luo also felt that the explanation for this matter was unclear, because it was difficult to explain clearly about space and time. Besides, living people can't be put in the space, and none of them can experience it.

  "The question now is not when I will be promoted to a master alchemist." Su Luo wisely changed the subject and boosted morale. "Do you think that I took out these pills just because I wanted to accept your worship? Boys, points, points!!!"

  "You mean..." Bei Chenying's eyes sparkled, brighter than the stars in the night sky.

  Everyone is not stupid, Su Luo just reminds them, and they all know the meaning behind!

  "Of course, should I show you these medicinal pills? Of course I have to redeem my points." Su Luo couldn't help being proud and explained it to everyone, "I still remember that I took you around in the blood fog forest. Is it? The raw materials of these medicinal herbs on the table are derived from those medicinal materials."

  Seeing Beichen's few people looking at the medicinal herbs on the table with excitement like silly, Su Luo's mood instantly became very good.

    To be honest, there are so many medicinal materials in the Blood Mist Forest. At that time, they just went around in small circles and collected a lot of medicinal materials. The medicinal materials piled up like haystacks. It's cheap, but if you get it to the mainland outside, it can be auctioned for a high price!

  (End of this chapter)