1940 Tianman Mountain 2

Although I can't figure it out, this does not affect Luo Yichen's confidence in Su Luo.

  Because many times before, this girl has always performed unexpectedly, and this time it is not surprising.

  In the swamp, Su Luo easily stepped on the head of a cannibal crocodile, just when everyone thought that the cannibal crocodile would be angry-the

  cannibal crocodile did not live up to everyone's expectations, it was angry!

  And it's furious!

  A pair of eyes bursting with red angry light!

  It roared, its fangs opened, and it suddenly jumped up. At the same time, it turned around, and its sharp fangs bite towards Su Luo!

  At this moment-

  Su Luo's move changed the entire battle.

  Just as the cannibal crocodile turned around and opened its mouth, Su Luo shot a water arrow into its mouth!

  The cannibal crocodile was startled!

  What a sweet taste.

  It recognized it.

  This smell is clearly the spirit that it used to fight with its friends just now!

  What a rich aura, what a familiar taste!

  Just when the cannibal crocodile was dazed, Su Luo grabbed the little sable and asked it to talk to the cannibal crocodile.

  Little sable understands the human language and the language of the animal kingdom.

  At this time, Little Sable didn't talk much, but sneered directly at the cannibal crocodile, and then murmured a word.

  After this sentence!

  The cannibal crocodile screamed as if a ghost was chasing behind it, and then, like an arrow, suddenly jumped forward!

  The speed is faster than lightning!

  Su Luo was unsteady for a while and almost fell off. Fortunately, she reacted quickly and stabilized.

  Su Luo patted Little Sable's head with lingering fear: "Little Sable, Little Sable, what did you tell him?"

  This effect is too good, right?

  The little sable sat comfortably on Su Luo's shoulders and shook his head triumphantly: "Just tell the truth, let's say that its friends will come to robbery."

  This sentence is really true , and it's like a crow's mouth. It's serious.

  Tianlingshui exudes a strong aura, and the nose of a cannibal crocodile is like a dog's nose, extremely sensitive.

  So, before they ran far, there were countless chasers behind, and there were crowded cannibal crocodiles blocking the road and robbing them.

  The situation is extremely critical.

  The cannibal crocodile under Su Luo's feet snorted, his legs weakened and almost urinated.

  "Who told you to be greedy? The end of foodies is generally not very good." Su Luo patted the cannibal crocodile on the head.

  At this time, countless cannibal crocodiles flocked to surround the food crocodile in a circle.

  And Su Luo is at the very center of this circle.

  Outside the light curtain.

  Those people who had seen Su Luo run away on the crocodile were all regained at this time.

  "Oh, let me just say it. The man-eating crocodile just now must have a brain problem, so it seemed to listen to Su Luo's words, so he took her away. Look, these man-eating crocodiles are not surrounding Su Luo anymore. right? " "

  many, many man-eating crocodile, the less there are hundreds of thousands only, right? Unfortunately, so long good-looking girl, alas. " "

  dead dead, not dead at this, my head cut off I will sit on you as stools!"

  Many people shook their heads and sighed.

  What a cruel thing to watch the beauty being eaten by a group of crocodiles? Even if those people were jealous of Su Luo's privileges and didn't like her anymore, they were full of sympathy for her at this time.

  (End of this chapter)