1958 Unexpected 10

Before the dust on them was scattered, they shot at each other fiercely!

  For a time, two wind and fire puppets of equal strength, the one fighting is called a dark sky, fierce and exciting!

  Outside the light curtain, the eyes of those people are about to fall out!

  "This, this..."

  "Isn't this possible?"

  "How is it possible!!!"

  Countless people were amazed, countless people were shocked, countless people thought that there was a problem with their eyes!

  However, the final facts proved that what they saw was true!

  The two legendary stumbling blocks, the most difficult ninth level in the legend, the legendary wind and fire puppets that blocked the footsteps of a large number of candidates, now Nima actually fights in a nest, and fights herself!

  Could there be something more ridiculous than this? Can you save more energy when you pass the ninth level?

  Enchanting!

  This girl named Su Luo, she seems to be born to break the test rules of the training camp in the world!

  At this moment, many people almost knelt down and worshiped Su Luo...

  Training Camp Examinations in the world, for many years, countless examinations, this one is definitely too exciting today, is it really eye-opening?

  Su Luo, who had enjoyed countless praises, was holding the back of his head depressed at this time.

  She was constantly urging in her heart, hurry up, the two wind and fire puppets would fight faster!

  The time is almost here!

  Five minutes...

  three minutes...

  two minutes...

  Su Luo almost stomped his feet in a hurry.

  At this time, those outside the light curtain seemed to have finally discovered this, because a number had already appeared on the light curtain.

  The number is constantly counting down.

  100 seconds.

  80 seconds.

  60 seconds.

  "Oh my God! Time is almost coming!"

  "Why haven't the game been finished yet!"

  "If Su Luo fails because of lack of time, it would be a shame!"

  At this time, many people were worried about Su Luo. .

  Even Su Luo didn't know that she had already gained a lot of hearts before she knew it.

  do not care!

  Su Luo rushed upwards after spreading her legs and feet, and she rushed directly to the top in one breath.

  Blood red flower, you are going to bloom soon...

  Su Luo's prayer seems to have really worked.

  Because she was watching the last petal that was still motionless before, and she was slowly opening its precious body at this time.

  However, the speed at which it opens is too slow...

  "Forty seconds."

  "Thirty seconds."

  "Twenty seconds."

  Outside the light curtain, a pair of eyes are full of excitement, excitement, tension, and all kinds of things. mood.

  They all stared at the light curtain, stared at the fast disappearing time, stared at the petals that were reluctant to bloom quickly.

  "It's over... the time is up, Su Luo lost."

  "At this point, it's really unwilling to lose like this!"

  "If you take another five minutes, no, one more minute will be fine... "The

  green shirt akimbo his hips, smirking and laughing wildly: "If you lose, Su Luo loses, hahahahaha, who calls your surname what is not good, but the last name loses, even God won’t help you, hahahahaha ——"

  "Oh my God, look at Su Luo's hand!"

  Just as the green clothes laughed wildly, a sharp cry suddenly interrupted her excitement.

  The time on the light curtain has jumped to the last ten seconds.

  Ten seconds.

  Seven seconds.

  Four seconds.

  Luyi subconsciously looked at Su Luo's hand.

  Those white and tender jade, green fingers were grabbing at the blood red flower like lightning at this moment!

  Countless people gasped, all wondering: Will she succeed?

  (End of this chapter)