1962 Secret Shot 4

Su Luo is not clear, but the people on the sidelines are quite clear.

  "Just after the second round of the exam, I went straight to the third round. It turned out to be the hardest level among the nine options. Su Luo is really going to die."

  "It can only be said that Su Luo has real luck. enough back. " "

  is not someone secret operations ah! how to be able to get it back so a sign? " "

  this name is related to the heart have, the name is very nice, but the people who died in this off, too Enough."

  "In my impression, it seems that no one has passed this level, right?" On the

  sidelines, many people talked about it, watching the excitement and explaining the confusion to those who don't understand.

  There were nine options in the third round, but only one level was assessed, and lots were drawn by luck.

  It’s recognized that there is a level of spirituality in the heart, and among the nine options, the most difficult level is also called the unfinished task.

  Su Luo came here for the first time and didn't even know.

  In fact, even if she knew it, she couldn't, because the third elder in this level used her own means to secretly move his hands and feet, naturally, she also paid some price.

  In fact, among the nine options that Su failed in the election, no matter what number she reported, what came out was this "impossible task."

  in the dark.

  Suddenly, a strong light projected down from mid-air and hit Su Luo's body.

  On the dark foggy ground, there was an aperture of ten meters in diameter, and Su Luo was standing steadily inside.

  If you look closely, you can find that Su Luo's figure is tight at this time, and he has entered a state of full alert.

  In this extremely tense state, a black shadow that almost merged with the night, stepped coldly into the white circle of light.

  When Su Luo saw the dark figure in front of her, she almost staggered and fell to the ground.

  Like, too much!

  This person looks exactly the same as her, not only that, but even the clothes, equipment, weapons...everything is like, there is nothing different!

  Su Luo is going crazy!

  What the hell is going on here? Why is there another one more her? So clone doesn’t have this technology, right?

  For the convenience of addressing, Su Luo named this own shadow, Su Ying.

  If you have to say the difference between Su Ying and Su Luo, it is emotion.

  Su Ying was cold from the moment she appeared, as if she was fabricated from mud, without personal emotions.

  After discovering this, Su Luo breathed a sigh of relief at this moment. If this Su Ying is exactly the same as her, she will really cry.

  Su Ying said coldly to Su Luo: "Welcome to the impossible task. Just step on my corpse and you will be considered successful."

  This mechanical voice clearly urged Su Luo to lose the lottery in Su Luo's mind. The female voice of the number is really jealous when the enemy meets.

  Su Luo knew that the person in front of her who looked exactly like herself definitely did not exist in reality, and she shouldn't have scrutinized so many. If you really didn't do your best because of the scruples in your heart, then you really fell into the plan of the task designer.

  Su Luo took a deep breath, and the slightly fluctuating emotions gradually calmed down at this time.

  "Why do you talk so much nonsense, let's get started!"

  Before the words fell, Su Luo had already taken the initiative , and bounced at the opponent like an arrow from the string, and immediately arrived in front of Su Ying!

  Facing the Chengying sword that Su Luo cut off at her head, Su Ying's mouth evoked a sneer of disdain.

  (End of this chapter)