1989 Money is rolling 8

Suddenly, everyone is excited.

  Because originally they thought that this task would be cancelled, who would have thought that there were still five days left.

  "Wow! There's still more in the back? Brother, why don't we join together? Otherwise, wouldn't it be terrible if we worked so hard to gather herbs but were caught by someone else?"

  "That makes sense, then let's We can form a group together, but it’s definitely not enough for the two of us. It’s better to keep the youngest and the others in the same

  way.

  "Yes, now that we have the pill, our lives are also guaranteed. Why don’t we go to the Great Northern Desert this time? The value is extremely high. "For

  a while, everyone was not very excited, and in twos and threes they went to find their good partners.

  Although a group of people went there, more people squeezed toward the mission hall because they saw Su Luo. There are still a lot of sacks left.

  After all, on the first day, because of trust, there are not many people who go out to collect herbal medicines, so the medicine is left.

  "Girl, don’t you still have medicine? ? Sell ​​it or not? "Someone asked loudly.

  Most people who came to the mission hall earn points by doing missions. There is a great demand for medicinal pills.

  Su Luo originally wanted to carry these medicinal pills to Taobao Street, but listened to him. Asked, he stopped.

  There shouldn't be any difference between selling it on Taobao Street and selling it here, right?

  Su Luo nodded after thinking about it: "Sell, as long as you have enough points, of course you can sell. "

  Before you earn points have been all to the two blue shading to pay tuition, but now the Soviet Union off the body than was ransacked still clean.

  I heard that Su immortality sell off on the spot, many people surrounded them, almost to the scene tumbled.

  On Even the people who selected tasks at the counter dropped the task list and kept squeezing in front of Su Luo.

  Although the crowd was turbulent, Su Luo's pill did not increase in price. It was still 200 points per bottle, which was considered to be a very common price.

  Like yesterday, Zi Yan was busy collecting points, sweating profusely, but she was enjoying it.

  In less than a quarter of an hour, all the remaining fifty bottles of pills in Su Luo's sack were sold out.

  Many people who didn't buy it felt very regretful, and they refused to walk around Su Luo. Su Luo could only tell them that even if they couldn't buy it, the task of collecting herbs was a way to get the medicine.

  In this way, these talents reluctantly let Su Luo a few.

  Su Luo gathered the herbal medicine into the space, and then went back with Zi Yan Bei Chenying, not staying for a moment.

  Because for her now, every moment is important.

  Going back this time, the three of them all walked easily.

  The Yao Gang didn't bother to trouble Su Luo again, nor did the two figures in green clothes and Qingyi appear, and the three of them returned to Qingyun Peak unimpeded all the way.

  After returning to Qingyun Peak, Su Luo hurriedly shut himself inside the door and began to get busy.

  Because of the increase in proficiency and experience value, Su Luo's current refining speed has become faster and faster.

  By the next day, Su Luo had already refined 150 bottles of pill, and he couldn't fit a single sack.

  In order to hurry up, Su Luo did not go in person this time, but let Zi Yan and Bei Chenying take a trip. After thinking about it, Su Luo was still a little worried, so he let Qingfeng accompany them both.

  But one hour later, Zi Yan came back.

  Su Luo just finished refining two furnaces, and when he came out to see Zi Yan and the others, he asked with concern: "How is it, no one is embarrassing you on the road?"

  (End of this chapter)