1922 Genius Assessment 4

"So, the minimum standard for the assessment of the genius training camp is the commander level. This is reasonable."

  "The first level is passed like this, alas, I don't think this girl Su Luo can enter. Go ahead."

  "The elder may be misguided this time."

  "My Lord City Lord's vision..." For

  a while, countless remarks against Su Luo all came out, and these negative words surrounded Zi Yan. There was a buzzing in their ears.

  The green dress is even more hateful. She deliberately stood next to Zi Yan, constantly attacking them with words.

  "Want to compare with Senior Sister Wuyou? I yuck! It's not worthy to carry shoes to Senior Sister Wuyou!" The green clothes sneered again and again, eyes full of irony.

  As Lu Yi said this, the people behind her burst into mock laughter.

  "Hey, there is someone who can compare with worry-free junior sister? Where is it?" A

  frivolous voice came from mid-air.

  "Brother Lin!"

  Luyi's eyes sparkled when he saw the incoming person.

  Lin Banli, a five-year genius training camp, has very good talent and strength, and he is also one of the many suitors of Wuyou Fairy. It's just that after Fairy Wuyou entered the genius training camp, he quickly surpassed him in the rankings, but he was not jealous, and continued to chase Fairy Wuyou.

  Lin Banli also followed a young man in white.

  The outline of the white-clothed boy is cold and handsome, his eyes are as dark as ink, but they are glowing with indifference, and he looks so serious that strangers shouldn't come close.

  The boy in white is also a member of the genius training camp. In terms of ranking, he is higher than Lin Banli.

  "Who can compare with Wuyou Junior Sister? Point it out and have a look." Lin Banli opened the folding fan in his hand and shook it leisurely.

  The green dress glanced at Zi Yan contemptuously, and then pointed to the screen: "Here, the one inside, Zi Yan said, this girl must be beyond the existence of Senior Sister Wuyou in the future, hahaha, Brother Lin, do you think Is this joke funny?"

  Lin Banli's gaze slowly swept across the light curtain.

  After a few glances, the smile on the corner of his mouth slowly aroused, and he turned Su Luo from head to toe in contempt, and shook his head with a chuckle: "I heard that the great elder had reopened the assessment for a little girl early in the morning. Zhimen, I thought that the little girl was so talented that even the great elder would look sideways. I didn't expect it to be such a...tsk."

  Although Lin Banli didn't say everything , everyone listened to the contempt in his words. To come out.

  Contrary to Lin Banli's contempt, the young man in white behind him looked at the screen lightly, but his expression was more serious.

  After listening to Lin Banli's words, the green dress was in a good mood, and then he filed a complaint with Lin Banli, complaining: "This girl is not good at strength, but she has a lot of style. You don't know, she dare to be in front of everything. The human face choked with my master, and I dared to use yellow and blue clothes...Yellow clothes and Senior Sister Wuyou are the best. If Senior Sister Wuyou knows that the yellow clothes are now a useless person, I might be angry."

  If Lu Yi said others, Lin Banli just smiled, but she mentioned Fairy Wuyou...As Fairy Wuyou's most loyal flower protector, Lin Banli must stand up at this time, and he This is indeed the case.

  Lin Banli frowned, he didn't expect Luo Yichen to raise an objection.

  "So, are you optimistic about her?" Lin Banli's face pulled down instantly.

  Luo Yichen looked indifferent, only frowned, and said three words lightly: "Look carefully."

  (End of this chapter)