1941 Tianman Mountain 3

Zi Yan's complexion was tense, and her fist was tightly clenched.

  Bei Chenying grasped her Yi Yi with wide hands, and whispered comforting: "Luoluo will be fine. Since she dared to rush in, she is confident that she can retreat all over. You have to trust her."

  "I know." Zi Yan Biting her lower lip, she nodded nervously, "It's just that I still worry involuntarily."

  "Caring is messy." Bei Chenying stared at the light curtain with a low voice, "I'm afraid too."

  The dense cannibal crocodile, that Each one has a mouth wide open, and those sharp and cold fangs are at least the commander level. Who is not afraid?

  But as the client Su Luo, she was really not afraid. Not only was she not afraid, her mood at this time could be described as excitement.

  Seeing countless cannibal crocodiles approaching, Su Luo's mouth slowly conjured up a successful sneer.

  At the moment, she put down the cannibal crocodile under her feet.

  I saw her figure as fast as lightning.

  In an instant, the cannibal crocodile on the outermost periphery flew away towards the front.

  The crocodile was so pitiful, it kept trying to squeeze in, but there were so many cannibal crocodiles all around, there was not even a small slit, it was crowded with sweat, but it still couldn’t get in, so anxious it was fast. Cried.

  At this moment, a heavy object fell on its forehead.

  What kind of evildoer, dare to step on its head? The cannibal crocodile turned his head angrily and saw a fragrant food.

  Yes, Su Luo is the most delicious food in his eyes?

  At this moment, all the people outside the light curtain looked dumbfounded, and then laughed one by one.

  "It's ridiculous, doesn't she think that if she jumps out like this, the cannibal crocodile will let her go?"

  "Does she think that the cannibal crocodile stepping on her feet will still run away stupidly behind her?"

  "Doesn't she know that her death date has arrived?"

  These people all looked at Su Luo, who was lingering and panting, with mocking eyes. In their opinion, how ridiculous Su Luo's behavior was?

  But soon, all of their smiles stiffened at the corners of their mouths, and they couldn't laugh at all.

  Within the cannibal swamp.

  After Su Luo flew out, the one who had just eaten a mouthful of Heavenly Spirit Water, before digesting the Heavenly Spirit Water, its body had been torn into pieces by countless cannibal crocodiles, and fell apart.

  The blood stained the black soil.

  After extinguishing this goal, all the menacing cannibal crocodiles turned their heads and aimed at Su Luo.

  And what about Su Luo at this time?

  Before the cannibal crocodile could attack, Su Luo had already proficiently shot a water arrow into the cannibal crocodile's mouth.

  Naturally, this water arrow is Tianlingshui.

  Then the animal-speaking little sable repeated the sentence fiercely again.

  As a result, the man-eating crocodile who had just benefited turned his head and looked at the little friend who was rushing towards him. He was frightened and peeed, flying forward, like an arrow from the string, fast and scary.

  "God, what the hell is going on?"

  The crowd of onlookers outside the light curtain almost fainted with this hand of the cannibal crocodile.

  This cannibal crocodile actually ran away with Su Luo! Running fast!

  If it's one time, it's fine, but this is the second time. What does this show?

  This shows that although Su Luo can't control the cannibal crocodiles, she can control one of them.

  For Su Luo, whose goal was only to pass through the cannibal crocodile swamp, this was enough.

  (End of this chapter)