1981 Super many points! 9

The

  original step that I wanted to leave, but stopped at this time, everyone's eyes were shining like stars, and they looked very interested.

  So someone urged Uncle Qiu Yan.

  "Hey, don't you hold a bottle in your hand? Hurry up and see if it's a master pill?"

  Because Zi Yan looked at the stall surrounded by a group of people, she was afraid that someone would steal it, so she thought about it. Speaking of all the bottles.

  It's also because Zi Yan is harvesting quickly, otherwise, this situation will happen in all likelihood.

  At this time, Uncle Qiufang became the account of the whole show. In other words, the crude porcelain vase in the arms of Uncle Qiufang became the focus of the audience.

  Uncle Qiuhuan firmly does not believe that there is a master-grade pill in his broken bottle, because the master-grade pill is very precious, how could the little girl on the opposite side throw it to herself casually, just like throwing candy, if it is true Isn’t she nervous about her master-level pill?

  In fact, where did Uncle Qiufang know that he was unfortunately right. In Su Luo's mind, the status of these master-level pill is really as casual as candy. Why is it too convenient for her to get these pill now?

  "I don't believe it anymore. These little girls and boys will get a master-level pill." Uncle Qiufang poured the pill from the porcelain bottle into his palm.

  These flaming red pills are full, shining brightly and brightly, and there is also a burst of rich and mellow aroma.

  Someone who knew the goods long ago shouted excitedly: "God! It turned out to be a master-level pill, this is a master-level blood clotting pill!"

  Then, bursts of gasps sounded.

  Immediately afterwards, several people shouted loudly.

  Because it really is.

  Uncle Qiuhuan was a little dumbfounded. He looked at Su Luo with a puzzled look on his face, with a complex expression: It's hard to beat, the broken bottle in this bottle is really a master pill?

  Su Luo smiled and looked back: "Chenghui has two hundred points for a bottle. Uncle, can you buy it?"

  Su Luo originally wanted to say one hundred points, but the market's reaction was a little bit beyond her expectations, so she promptly changed the price. Doubled.

  You know, not everyone is green, so a master is so good as a backer, so there are thousands of points in his hand to squander. The middle and upper class people rarely visit here, most of them go to the business districts. Many people here are actually at the bottom level. Usually, they accumulate points one by one. It is very difficult to make money and barely maintain the points for cultivation.

  And there are only three in one bottle.

  Pills are consumable products, and no one buys them if they are too expensive.

  When Uncle Qiuhuan heard that a bottle was only sold for 200 points, his eyes sparkled.

  "Buy! Must buy!" The little girl didn't raise the price. If she shouted three hundred points, he would pay the points without hesitation.

  As a result, Zi Yan took out her silver medal and collected Uncle Qiu's points.

  Uncle Qiuhuan was afraid that someone would hit him on the idea of ​​the pill, so he quickly slipped away holding the pill, very fast. Because the scene was a bit chaotic, no one noticed him.

  At this time, after the first transaction, the scene officially opened.

  "I want a bottle too, give me a bottle soon!"

  "I want two bottles!"

  "Five bottles for Laozi!!!"

  Many people held their most precious brand and shouted at Su Luo proudly. So, I was afraid that if my voice was not loud enough, I would not be able to buy the medicine.

  ————This is an update of the 18th, don’t scold me for the 18th tail hair is not changing.