1943 Tianma Mountain 5

However, it lies just between the two peaks. Su Luo stands on this end, as far as he can see, but he can barely see the other peak, only a small black spot. .

  Surrounded by clouds and mist, the mist is heavy, like a fairyland.

  Su Luo deliberately kicked a gravel down.

  After a long time, there was a faintly faint voice...

  How high is this valley... Su Luo shuddered in his heart.

  This is the forbidden air domain, that is to say, she can't fight against the wind, if she falls, she will lose her life.

  Tongtianqiao, a line of sky...

  Although difficult, it is not more difficult than the previous two levels. Then, what else is hidden in the dark?

  Su Luo has always been careful and cautious, and will not take anything lightly.

  Sure enough, under Su Luo's careful observation, she saw the hum of the resting eagle and falcon among the ancient trees on the cliff.

  Su Luo looked at the line in front of him, and at the traces of the eagle, a faint smile appeared at the corner of his mouth.

  Eagle falcon, right? Come on then!

  After making a plan, Su Luo took a deep breath and held it behind her dantian. Then, she stretched her hands flat and walked as fast as light, and rushed forward with a scream!

  Su Luo's speed is very fast!

  In a blink of an eye, it has already rushed several kilometers!

  But at this moment, suddenly, a group of black and heavy things flew from a distance.

  From a distance, it looks like a group of fast-moving dark clouds covering the entire sky.

  After going away, their neighing sound was very harsh, the piercing person was in a trance, and Su Luo staggered on the soles of his feet and almost fell.

  Fortunately, she had been mentally prepared for a long time, and her feet were steady, but even so, she was still affected.

  This black cloud came very fast.

  The direction they came was the direction Su Luo was advancing!

  So the two sides quickly merged.

  These dark clouds hovered over Su Luo's head, and the sound rumbling rumblingly made people's eardrums sore and almost confused.

  Su Luo felt a shadow cage her, as if from day to night all of a sudden.

  Looking up, at this time, I can see clearly.

  Su Luo couldn't wait to close his eyes with just one glance.

  At first she thought it was a falcon and felt that she was easy to deal with, but now she doesn't think so.

  These black-and-white birds with flapping wings are indeed a lot like hawks, but!

  But they have a woman's head!

  That is, the legendary harpy!

  Those green, sulky, and venomous eyes, the stabbing Su Luo's eyes were aching.

  Moreover, these harpy banshees are simply a sea of ​​the people. There are so many that Su Luo visually inspected almost tens of thousands of them... At

  this moment, Su Luo was almost desperate.

  There are tens of thousands of harpy banshees, although they are not up to the commander level, they have ten levels, and they are so densely packed...not to mention that Su Luo is now stepping on a rope thinner than his hair, with a cliff at the bottom. !

  Meet on a narrow road.

  One side is stepping on the steel wire, the other side is flying in the air...Can the treatment be more different?

  The harpy erupted with screams. They seemed to be extremely excited, their eyes bright as if they had been hungry for ten days.

  How to do? Must think of a way out, in this case only outsmart but not capable of fighting.

  Su Luo's mind was running fast, hoping to figure out a solution before the attack of the Harpy.

  (End of this chapter)