1914 Settle Down 6

"Just bullying you, what's the matter?" Su Luo raised her enchanting red lips with a smile, exhaling like blue, "If you have the ability, you bully and go back."

  What is arrogance? What is bullying too much? What does it mean to have no fear? Su Luo explained it to everyone perfectly.

  "You!" Huang Yi's complexion flushed red, covering his face, ran out quickly.

  "You are too much! Master won't forgive you!" Lan Yi threw a threatening word to Su Luo, and hurriedly ran after Huang Yi.

  "Hahahahaha-fun, so fun!" Zi Yan patted Su Luo on the shoulder, laughing so hard that she could barely breathe.

  "Take her in the face and hit your hand? Puff haha, Luo Luo, you are too funny." Bei Chenying smiled while covering the room, while groping for a chair to lie down, his stomach was almost cramping with laughter.

  "Will this be a problem? What if they are poisoned in their diet?" After Lan Xuan laughed, he raised a question of concern.

  Dark Yeming's thin lips curled up, and his eyes were as dark as stars: "If they want to find their way to death..." He said, he looked at Su Luo with a smile, because he knew that Su Luo understood what he meant.

  "Indeed, as the dark night said, if they want to kill themselves."

  But it is clear that the yellow and blue clothes are really killing themselves.

  The yellow clothes didn't know how the blue clothes comforted him. Soon, the yellow clothes wiped away the tears and cheered up.

  In the evening, the soup was sent in.

  The dishes are very rich, chickens, ducks, fish, birds and animals, everything is available, and there is a whole table full of them.

  The blue clothes and the yellow clothes bowed their heads and waited on the sidelines. At this time, the two people looked calm and clever, as if nothing had happened in the morning.

  "What a rich dish, you two did it?" Su Luo smiled and looked at the blue and yellow clothes.

  There are not many people serving in the villa.

  "It was made by the

  slave and maid herself . If Miss Su dare not eat, the slave is willing to try first." When talking about the word slave, Huang Yi almost gritted her teeth. It was obvious that she had a deep resentment towards these two men.

  Before Su Luo could speak, Huang Yi stepped forward, picked up the chopsticks, and quickly used chopsticks for every dish.

  Afterwards, she put down her chopsticks, stood aside respectfully, and made a gesture of inviting Su Luo.

  She had tried them all, and if Su Luo dared not eat anymore, he would be a coward to look down upon.

  "Cooking these dishes is very hard, right?" Su Luo looked at Huang Yi with a grin.

  The yellow clothes drooped her eyelids, making it difficult to see the emotions on her face. Her voice was muffled, but it was still clear: "It's not hard to cook for the girl."

  These words, if you listen carefully, He can also hear the sound of teeth grinding.

  Su Luo laughed lightly when he heard the words, and Zi Yan also laughed.

  Su Luo was like teasing a puppy, teasing in yellow clothes.

  "The girl in yellow is interested, but I can't eat these dishes." Su Luo spread his hands, expressing helplessness.

  "Girl Su dare not eat?" Huang Yi suddenly raised her head, staring at Su Luo coldly.

  "I can't afford the filial piety of the girl in yellow clothes, so you should dedicate your filial piety to someone who can afford to stand up to the ground." Su Luo smiled at Qingfeng, "Pack these dishes and send them to Mingyue Palace. , It is said that the girl in yellow clothes made it herself, and tasted it herself. It is not poisonous.”

  Mingyue Hall is the residence of the third elder.

  "No!" Huang Yi heard this, anxious!

  (End of this chapter)