1920 Genius Assessment 2

Green Clothes is a hot temper, and it burns like a firecracker, otherwise he would not brazenly wait here and prepare to trouble Su Luo.

  Zi Yan curled up the corners of her lips coldly, without moving her eyes, and continued to ignore her completely.

  "What about ignoring you?" Zi Yan curled up the corners of her lips coldly, in a leisurely and inattentive tone.

  The green shirt was so angry that he was about to rush forward!

  But the group of her men held her in a hug.

  "Senior Sister, Inner City can't do it without authorization.

  Dispel his breath, dispel his breath ." Lu Yi was so angry that his nose was crooked, but he was helpless. Finally, he coldly snorted his anger from his nose, pointed at Zi Yan, and put it down viciously. Words: "You wait! The title of Saint Aunt must be Worry-Free. You can spit it out as you take it away!"

  Worry-Free is the legendary Fairy Worry-Free, the most proud disciple of the Three Elders, and Mingyue. Dian the leaders of the younger generation.

  The current Fairy Wuyou, who is in the genius training camp, will not easily come out, but this does not prevent her junior and sisters from taking her.

  "If you have the ability, ask Wuyou to get it by yourself!" Zi Yan left her words coldly.

  "Senior Sister Wuyou is one of the top fifty in the genius training camp, you? Haha, you are not even qualified for the assessment! What do you compare with Sister Wuyou?" Luyi's face was sneered and ridiculed. Looking at Zi Yan.

  Zi Yan's hand on her side was clenched tightly, her slender fingers clenched into a fist, and the blue veins on the back of her hand were beating.

  "You're right, I'm not even qualified assessment are not, but yo will pass the assessment." Zi Yan look calm, saying softly, "Soon, worry will know what is the opponent."

  Worry-free Fairy Since she was little, she has carried so many praises, that she has developed her arrogant temperament, but she will soon discover that some people are born to restrain her.

  Luyi and others naturally didn't believe it, but she came to watch Su Luo's jokes.

  "Hahahahaha—" The green shirt laughed wildly with his hands on his hips, and finally laughed so hard that he could not straighten up.

  "It's so funny, it's so funny, hahahahaha—a wild girl who ran out of nowhere, trying to compare with Senior Sister Wuyou? Is there a better joke in the world?"

  Not only the green clothes laughed, but the group of people behind her also laughed, leaning forward and backward, laughing so that their stomachs cramped.

  Moreover, passers-by, A, B, C, D, etc. also looked at Zi Yan with sympathetic eyes and looked at Zi Yan like a fool. They completely agreed with Lu Yi's view. Fairy Wuyou, her talent is like a mountain, standing high above everyone's heads, how to surpass? Who can surpass? Her strength is recognized by everyone in Purgatory City.

  In the eyes of countless scorn or ridicule or ridicule, Ziyan Beichenying almost ran away with anger, but soon they took a deep breath and suppressed their anger.

  Bei Chenying said lightly: "Time will prove everything."

  "Yes, time will prove everything." Zi Yan said solemnly.

  Several people looked at each other and saw the firmness in each other's eyes, and then all their eyes fell on the huge screen.

  The screen lights up at this moment.

  A petite figure appeared on the white screen.

  At this time, Su Luo in Tiangang's puppet gate had no idea that she had been arguing for her outside.

  (End of this chapter)