1993 Genius Training Camp 2

  Freshmen were able to move out for the first time in the Dragon Ranking assessment. He has only seen three to five in all these years. The most recent one is the worry-free fairy. As for this girl Su... ...Tsk tut.

  Su Luo only glanced at it and saw that Guan Shi didn't agree with her strength in his heart, and she was not eager to express her intentions, only smiled lightly.

  "When is the dragon list assessment generally?"

  "The end of each month." Guan Shi looked regretful, "It is the beginning of the month, and it is still early to the end of the month." In

  other words, Su Luo must at least live here. A month.

  But... Su Luo looked around and frowned fiercely.

  The townhouses are close enough to live in. What's more serious is that there are many weird people living here.

  There was a man over there constantly hitting his head against the mountain wall...

  Not far away, there was a man standing upside down from the peak to the foot of the mountain, and then up from the foot of the mountain.

  What is even more outrageous is that there is one who constantly cut her own wrist with the blade, piece after piece, the wound solidified and cut open...

  What kind of people are this group... Su Luo held his forehead depressed. In the coming month, she will still live with this group of weird people, which makes it weird to think about it.

  You Yuan Li steward eyes looking at these people, with a sigh: "a lot of pressure genius camp, every year the people crazy, is one of these, girl, you have to work ah."

  Having , Guan Shi walked away with an unpredictable smile.

  Put Su Luo in this crowd full of weird people.

  Su Luo visually inspected the villas, and there are hundreds of them.

  She secretly thought in her heart, she won't live with hundreds of weird people...

  Anyway, Su Luo glanced around and found that none of the people who had come out were normal people. Su Luo lost the interest in talking and went straight into her own villa.

  The house was cleaned very clean, and there were everything that should be there, so Su Luo didn't need to worry about it anymore.

  If there is a difference here from the outside, it is the optical brain on the table.

  A thing similar to a computer style.

  Su Luo fumbled for a while and then mastered the technique, turning on this optical brain.

  In front of the desk, the blue and white light of Guangnao reflected on Su Luo's face, reflecting Su Luo's cheeks flushed with excitement.

  After entering the genius training camp, Su Luo expressed excitement for the first time.

  Because there was a lot of information displayed on Guangbrain, of course, what Su Luo liked most was the points redemption list.

  In this list, Su Luo found a lot of things that made her look greedy.

  S-level full set of soft armor!

  Redeem 50,000 points!

  There is also the second book of Spirit Dance Steps that Su Luo has been searching for for a long time!

  At first, it took a lot of energy for Su Luo to steal the first book of Spirit Dance Steps from the Western Jin imperial palace, but the second part has not been seen, and Su Luoying's dance steps have not improved.

  But now, this secret book lies on the redemption list impressively.

  Ten thousand points, only ten thousand points are needed to take the second volume of Lingwu Step home.

  Do you want to exchange it? Su Luo grabbed his ears and scratched his cheeks, hesitating. It's like going shopping and seeing my favorite clothes, and my heart grows grass. If I don't buy it, I feel itchy.

  No, no! Su Luo patted his head.

  Although she made a lot of money before, she now has only 10,000 points. If she buys the second book of Lingwu Step, she will completely become a pauper!

  Su Luo managed to hold back his almost grassy heart, and tremblingly opened the second page.

  (End of this chapter)