1979 Super many points! 7

Su Luo could have a foreboding that the business of the pill will be very good, but there is a long distance from Qingyun Peak. If Tsing Yi and others organize an organized robbery on the road, the problem will be serious... even if it is not Tsing Yi. There will be others, after all, so many points, but it is very eye-catching.

  A sly arc appeared in Su Luo's eyes, because she thought of a person, and she felt that that person could be their bodyguard temporarily.

  "Brother Luo, the younger sister has refined a bottle of supplementary pill for you. Can Senior Brother Luo come over and get it today?" Su Luo pinched the newsletter and sent the message to Luo Yichen.

  Zi Yan suddenly became speechless.

  Su Luo really didn't hesitate to take advantage of people.

  Soon, Luo Yichen returned the message: OK.

  A simple word, but it gave an affirmative answer.

  "With Luo Yichen, this super bodyguard, what are you afraid of? Go!" Su Luo raised his hand and headed towards Taobao Street with most of it mightily!

  When Su Luo arrived at Taobao Xiaojie, they found that there were not too many people here. Only a few people passed by occasionally, sparsely.

  Su Luo frowned: "There are too few people..."

  Zi Yan waved her hand and said proudly: "Now it's because no one knows that we sell master-level pills! Wait and see, our business must be guaranteed. Can't be wrong!"

  "Well, let's set up a stall." Su Luo nodded.

  This is convenient.

  Because this is a free stall, so the stalls are sparse, and occasionally one will be vacated.

  Several Su Luo walked along the road, saw a stall of suitable size, and quickly occupied it.

  Then Su Luo waved his hand, and the table and chairs automatically came out of the space. So, storage space is really a must-have treasure for home travel.

  Su Luo didn't foolishly put out all the pills in one mind. Not only would it easily cause trouble, but it would also depress the value of the pills in a disguised form, as the so-called scarcity is more expensive.

  Su Luo took out a bottle of pill in succession and arranged them in a long row. Then, a few people who had never done business sat down and chatted.

  Because there are very few stalls selling pills in Purgatory City, and if there is one, it will soon be rounded up.

  The pill market has always been in short supply, and there is no market for it.

  Several people didn't yell, just chatting on their own.

  But soon, customers came to the door.

  This is an uncle with a beard, about thirty years old, with a long face and a sturdy back, he looks like a powerful warrior.

  Uncle Qiuhuan was wrapped in gauze on his abdomen, but a little blood was faintly revealed, showing that the wound had not healed well.

  "Is there a super blood clotting pill?" Uncle Qiuyan's gaze swept across the row of pills, but when he saw the porcelain bottles, he frowned slightly.

  These coarse porcelain bottles look very poor quality, won't they be the lowest primary pill? Uncle Qiuhuan suddenly had an urge to walk away.

  Zi Yan smiled and stepped forward: "Super Coagulation Pill? We don't sell Super Coagulation Pills."

  Are all master-level pills here? If we have the skills of a master alchemist, will we still refine the super pill? We are determined not to do such a stupid thing. Zi Yan slandered in her heart.

  However, the psychological activities of Uncle Qiu Yan are completely opposite to those of Zi Yan, so that the misunderstanding between the two people in the dialogue is getting deeper and deeper.

  (End of this chapter)