1999 Genius Training Camp 8

Su Luo's voice came coldly: "A floor tile is 10,000 points, even if it is smashed." So

  expensive! ! !

  "You female robber! Female bandit!" The girl in red yelled at Su Luo angrily.

  "It seems pretty full of breath. Those burns seem to be able to heal on their own, and there is no need for my girl's treatment." Su Luo spread his hands and went completely busy with her own affairs.

  "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!" The

  girl in red yelled up to the sky with anger.

  She has always been cared for by her asylum and grew up. She has always bullied others. How has she ever been so humiliated by others? It's horrible!

  Hmph, wait for Sister Wei to come over, there will be something nice of you! ! !

  The girl in red makes a fist!

  She told herself, Shinobu!

  However, the girl in red felt that time passed so slowly...

  It seemed that after a century had passed, the familiar footsteps finally sounded outside.

  In fact, only half an hour has passed.

  Hearing the footsteps, the girl in red jumped up and yelled outside: "Sister Wei, help! Sister Wei!"

  However, before her sister Wei came, a goose-yellow figure flashed by, and then red The girl in clothes was choked by her throat!

  "Stop it!" When Wei Hua came in, he happened to see this scene, and a sudden anger rose in his heart!

  Su Luo smiled coldly, threw the girl in red behind him like trash, and glanced at Wei Hua sideways: "Is the points brought?"

  "What points?" Wei Hua said angrily.

  Su Luo swept behind Weihua. At this time, the five doglegs didn't come. He thought they were taken to heal.

  Wei Hua is bigger than the girl in red, and there are about a dozen men behind him, and all of them seem to be full of energy, and their skills are stronger than those of the five doglegs.

  Su Luo smiled faintly: "At that time, the points for the redemption were taken. Otherwise, do you think my realm was ruined like this?"

  "How many points do I need?" Sister Weihua suddenly smiled coldly.

  Su Luo held out a finger.

  "1000 points? It's a big breath!" Wei Hua stared at Su Luo condescendingly as if looking at the corn.

  "1000 points is a big breath? I clearly reported one hundred thousand points." Su Luo said with a smile.

  "Hundred thousand?" Wei Hua stared at Su Luo with an idiot's eyes, and he couldn't believe that Su Luo would report this number.

  She is the leader of the nine stars and will be promoted to the holy rank at any time, and Su Luo is only the leader of the two stars!

  A little two star dare to be arrogant in front of her nine stars?

  "Yingying's light, how dare you compete with the sun and the moon? You can't help yourself!"

  "Is it too self-reliant, you know after hitting." Su Luo sneered slightly with his arms around his arms.

  "Okay! If you can catch my ten moves, one hundred thousand points, send you!" Wei Hua waved his hand and said domineeringly, every word was loud and loud.

  However, the people behind Wei Hua spoke.

  "Sister, why be polite with her? Let's go together..."

  Who knows, before this person's words were finished, Su Luo had already laughed out loud.

  "It turns out that the so-called eldest sister, fights are to be swarmed? This time it is a long experience, hahaha—"

  Seeing Su Luo laughing so wildly, Wei Hua was angry!

  "Shut up!" The man was rewarded by Wei Hua with a thud, "Go away! Remember! None of you are allowed to participate in this battle!"

  Under Wei Hua's anger, a group of people could only Backed helplessly.

  (End of this chapter)