1980 Super many points! 8

I don’t even have a super blood coagulation pill, so I am embarrassed to sell it in Purgatory City? But because the pill is really hard to find, and Uncle Qiuyan just needs it, so he can only frown helplessly, lowering the standard: "Then, is there a high-level blood clotting

  pill ?" Zi Yan looked at Uncle Qiuyan like a fool: " High-level blood coagulation pills? Who would have that?"

  Uncle Qiuyan was about to cry... He really needs it. Didn't you see the blood really spread, soaking the fabric of the abdomen? Uncle Qiufang took a deep breath, admonishing him not to be angry, and then stared at Zi Yan one word at a time: "What about the Intermediate Blood Coagulation Pill? There is always this one?!"

  If there is no more, Uncle Qiufang really has a thought. The urge to smash the stall!

  Who knows, Zi Yan waved her hand: "Uncle, your request is really...we really don't have the pill that you want."

  "What are you doing! Didn't you put out the pill? There is no intermediate blood clotting pill. So what kind of medicine are you selling? It won't be the so-called golden sore medicines out there!!!" Uncle Qiuyan was angry and roared towards Ziyan!

  Looking at Uncle Qiu'an's red eyes, angry expression, and trembling body... Su Luo felt that it was necessary to explain the misunderstanding.

  Ziyan used to want to buy a low-priced pill for medicinal pill, but Uncle Qiuran thought that there was absolutely no master medicinal pill on this stall, so the two of them just talked about it like this.

  Su Luo picked up a crude porcelain bottle, opened the cork on the top of the bottle, and then handed it to Uncle Qiuyan, and said with a smile: "Our stall has no primary medicine, no intermediate medicine, no high grade medicine, and no super medicine. Medicine..."

  Seeing that Uncle Qiufang was about to get angry again, Su Luo stuffed the pill into his hand at the right time, and said with a smile: "We only sell master-level pill, why don't you try it?"

  "Master-level pill???" Uncle Qiu Yan gave a strange cry. At this moment, he wanted to laugh, but because he was angry just now, his expression on his face was not adjusted, and his entire face was distorted.

  "Yes, we only sell master-level pills." Su Luo repeated with a smile, and then nodded for Uncle Qiuyan to look at the bottle.

  However, Uncle Qiuhuan had no time to look at the porcelain bottle in his hand before he was surrounded by a rant.

  Because the strange scream that broke his throat just now shocked many people.

  Master-level medicine? ? ?

  How long hasn't a master pill on this street! In the past, even if they appeared, they would soon be rounded up, and it was very fast!

  As a result, the news spread quickly, and as a result, more and more people came to Su Luo's booth.

  Looking at the stall surrounded by three circles inside and outside three circles, Su Luo smiled bitterly and touched his nose. Knowing that the five words of master pill are so easy to use, she had asked Bei Chenying to shout loudly, how could she wait until now?

  But now, many people are immediately disappointed after seeing these young girls and boys Su Luo.

  "This stall really sells master-level pill?"

  "That's what I said, but looking at these people, it doesn't look like it."

  "Is it really a lie? I'll just say, how can a master-level pill Will appear in us? Hey, let's go."

  "Hey! Isn't this little girl Su Luo from the previous genius training camp?"

  "Wipe! Really! Could it be that she really has a master pill in her hand? Medicine?"

  (End of this chapter)