1948 Tianman Mountain 10

This is the voice of Little Sable!

  Su Luo immediately recovered and patted his head heavily!

  correct!

  Wasn't the labyrinth in the Dragon Secret Realm created by Little Sable? Later, she recognized herself as the master, wouldn't the maze be automatically removed?

  Thinking of this, Su Luo quickly released the little sable.

  Little Sable smiled and sat on Su Luo's shoulders, and his little paw excitedly pointed forward: "Go!"

  So, under the leadership of Little Sable, Su Luo ran forward quickly.

  Others may lead the wrong way, but Little Sable has an inherent sense of direction, which is its natural skill.

  Therefore, it is absolutely impossible to lead the wrong way.

  The maze twists and turns, and if you make a wrong step, you may make a wrong step, and finally you will enter a dead end.

  However, the direction of Su Luo's progress made the onlookers dumbfounded.

  Comparing with Su Luo's angle of view, the onlookers can see the panorama through the light curtain!

  They can see the cascading routes in the maze and the most correct road.

  Because of that road, on the light curtain, it was marked with a red line!

  What makes everyone feel incredible!

  When Su Luo was turning, facing the three options at the crossroads, she was able to choose the right one every time!

  Not only that, but there hasn’t been a single mistake in her direction!

  She has been, has been, has been following the least effort, the shortest distance, the shortest path... to go out.

  For others, it is impossible for others to get out of the maze without one or two hours, but... the

  green clothes nervously grabbed Tsing Yi’s hand: "Senior Sister Tsing Yi, when you went through the maze, you used How long has it been?"

  The corners of the green shirt's lips trembled slightly because of tension.

  Tsing Yi's face was suddenly pulled down!

  Her initial results were not very good, and it took a lot of effort to get out, so she almost couldn't make it to the top!

  She remembered that of all the levels, she spent the most on this level!

  Tsing Yi did not answer Lu Yi, and Lu Yi was not angry, and her figure trembled slightly: "Where is Senior Sister Wuyou? I remember Senior Sister Wuyou spent...an hour?"

  "An hour is one quarter of an hour longer." Lin Banli's voice came faintly behind Luyi.

  He remembers most worry-free things.

  "But, but..." Lu Yi pointed to Su Luo's forward shoulders, his eyes almost burst into flames, "She, she is coming out

  soon !" And at this time, half an hour has not yet arrived!

  "Didn't you come out yet!" Tsing Yi glared at Lu Yi viciously. She had never seen anyone with such a long aspiration extinguished her prestige.

  "That being said..." Lu Yi looked at the bright red shoulders and Su Luo's current position, and swallowed hard.

  In fact, Su Luo is very close to the exit now!

  As long as she can choose the right direction in the last three turns, it will only take a while to get out.

  Can Su Luo really come out in half an hour? Can she really be faster than Senior Sister Wuyou?

  impossible! ! !

  The green robe screamed with all his strength in his heart!

  At this time, Su Luo in the light curtain suddenly stopped moving forward, because at this time, there were nine roads in front of her!

  These nine roads are deep and deep, with no end in sight.

  Su Luo only felt that each one was eerie and terrifying.

  ——

  PS: It seems that no matter more or less, no matter what you write, it can't satisfy everyone...slightly sad.

  (End of this chapter)