1912 Settle Down 4

Su Luo greatly offended the third elder. The elder was really worried that Su Luo would lose his life, but he could not clearly explain to the third elder what the city lord said to him, so it was quite embarrassing.

  Su Luo nodded.

  If she was just a person, she would be a bachelor, but with Beichen Ying and them, she must be responsible for their lives. So if you live here, you don't have to worry about being conspired by the three elders at least.

  "By the way, can you not live in the mountains outside the city?" Su Luo just saw the middle-aged clouds in the mountains, which looked mysterious and unpredictable, giving her a sense of danger.

  The elder shook his head funny: "On the mountains outside the city, there are scourges, the most powerful beast king, even if I am the old man, who can live with peace of mind? It is precisely because of this that there is a city and a city. points away. "

  see the Soviet Union fell confused, big elders and smiled:." However, it is indeed the best place to brush your future credit, compared to the City of angels, brush Warcraft, the integration will be faster rise of "

  big The elder felt that it was too early to tell Su Luo about the elite training camp, so he planned to stabilize for the time being, and first confirmed Su Luo's strength.

  Qingyunfeng arrived soon.

  It is indeed the place where the great elder lives.

  The entire Qingyun Peak is quite steep, towering into the sky, and the surrounding ancient trees are thousands of years old, and the trees are verdant and full of vitality.

  The mountains and forests are filled with strong aura.

  Su Luo took a deep breath.

  The leaves with dewdrops have a sweet fragrance, which makes people intoxicated.

  "Good place!" Su Luo was extremely satisfied with such a living environment.

  The elder left his attendant to Su Luo, and he flung his sleeves without taking away a cloud and returned to his residence on the top of the mountain.

  Because of those trivial matters, it would not be appropriate to help them deal with them as the elder.

  Seeing this waiter... Su Luo sighed deeply.

  Worthy of being a waiter for the great elder.

  He looks delicate and beautiful, his facial features are exquisite and correct, and the most rare thing is his transparent temperament. Just a glance gives people a very quiet and peaceful feeling, which makes people feel good.

  What made Su Luo sigh most was that the strength of the boy attendant... turned out to be the commander-level.

  A little waiter was stronger than Su Luo and the others combined, which made her feel ashamed of hiding her face and running away.

  Under the blow of this waiter, Zi Yan and the others were completely desperate, but then they developed a strong self-motivated spirit. Perhaps this is the purpose of the great elder sent the waiter here.

  The waiter is just like his temperament, and has a nice name called Qingfeng.

  Qingfeng took Su Luo into the yard halfway up the mountain, with a smile in his Qinglang voice: "This will be the residence of a few people in the future. If there is any dissatisfaction, you can bring it up at any time."

  This is located in the middle of the mountain. The mountain villa on the mountainside occupies a very wide area, with pavilions and pavilions that are quite exquisitely constructed.

  Su Luo's group swayed around inside, and they all expressed their satisfaction.

  Along the way, tired for a long time, everyone found a room and rested.

  A red sun rises from the east, and the morning light shines through the thin mist, shining in this quiet mountain villa.

  Knock knock knock.

  A clear knock on the door sounded from outside Su Luo's room.

  Su Luo breathed out and got up while embracing him.

  Open the door, there are two girls standing outside.

  It seems to be an acquaintance.

  (End of this chapter)