1987 Money is rolling 6

Su Luo has not run out of water for ten days, no wonder he was hungry like this.

  Seeing Su Luoyang walking away, Zi Yan held the sack in her hand with some doubts. The sack seemed to carry a lot of weight. What's in it?

  Of course, Zi Yan wouldn't think about the medicine, because she couldn't imagine that Su Luo would refine so many in one night, even if she made her fantasize.

  But when she opened the sack, she was instantly dumbfounded, and she stood there motionless as if struck by lightning.

  When Bei Chen Ying saw it, she was immediately anxious, and shook Zi Yan hurriedly: "Wake up, wake up, what is going on?"

  Zi Yan directly stuffed the sack into Bei Chen Ying's arms, her eyes sluggishly: "Look for yourself . " "

  Oh. "North Star film as good as gold on the entrance looking into the sack, then he is like Zi Yan, the people are shocked.

  "This, this, this..." Bei Chenying took three breaths before suppressing her astonishment.

  Then he raised his eyes and looked at each other with Zi Yan.

  At this time, there are two more words on their evaluation label for Su Luo: evildoer!

  Can refining such a master-level pill in just one night, is this more than a monster that can explain it?

  Not only a monster, but also a super monster, okay? Did she let other alchemists live?

  Other master-level pharmacists need to refine a pot of pill, not to mention a few hours, but after a few hours, at most one pot of pill, but Su Luo...

  one sack in one night! ! !

  Bei Chenying and Zi Yan quickly squatted on the ground and started counting.

  After tens of thousands, the two raised their heads at the same time, and Zi Yan asked, "Is the time really different from ours?"

  "How is it possible? Don't you know that Luo Luo has always told the lie as the truth?" Bei Chenying smiled.

  If there is one thing that is fair in this world, it is time. Time is the real equality of all beings, no one will be more than a second, no one will be less than a second.

  But how did Bei Chenying know... Su Luo was really favored, she could really treat one day as ten days.

  After breakfast, a few people walked towards the mission hall with sacks.

  Although I really want to sell for points, but because the acquisition task is released in the task hall, you can't pay for it, right?

  So everyone will not go to Taobao Xiaojie to set up stalls, first go to the task hall to pay back the reward.

  Because he earned 20,000 points yesterday, Su Luo didn't say anything, and directly let Lan Xuan and Dark Yeming go to the elite trial room.

  If they enter one day earlier, their strength will increase by one more point.

  After all, with their current strength, they belonged to the lowest level in Purgatory City.

  Su Luo, Zi Yan, and Bei Chenying carried the sacks and headed for the mission hall astronomically. They carried the sacks very awkwardly and passed without any concealment.

  Although many people saw them on the road, no one would have imagined that the sack was actually a master-level pill. After all, every master pill is extremely precious, who would have thought it would be put in a sack! ! !

  Therefore, these people entered the mission hall unimpeded all the way.

  At this time, someone ran to call the president.

  But who knows, the guild leader has escaped, and he is not there at this time.

  Su Luo's mind turned a little and then he figured it out.

  (End of this chapter)