1997 Genius Training Camp 6

"Miss, she, she is weird!" In fact, a dogleg complained.

  "What's weird?" the girl in red asked with a sneer.

  "She, she seems to be able to reduce our speed and strength."

  "Fart!" The girl in red didn't believe it at all. "My dad's points are better than raising your stupid pigs even if you raise a dog! Get out of here, This lady will come in person!"

  After finishing speaking, the girl in red shook from her waist, and the whip stuck in her back suddenly appeared.

  "You, take it to

  death !" The red-clothed girl yelled, and then rushed towards Su Luo behind her!

  A sneer appeared at the corner of Su Luo's mouth.

  Just when the girl rushed three feet away in front of her, Su Luo's palm flew, and a small flame appeared on her right index finger.

  Just as the girl whip was drawn towards Su Luo, the flame on Su Luo's finger instantly turned into a slender but turbulent fire snake, and suddenly rushed towards the red-clothed girl's neck!

  The girl only felt that there was a flower in front of her, and the whip had just been thrown out, only to find that her whip had been burned into a light smoke and flew away.

  Just as she was frightened, the fire snake entangled her neck fiercely.

  "No!" The girl in red turned around in shock and ran back!

  But the fire snake seemed to stick to her, chasing after her!

  The girl in red was so scared that she was completely stupid.

  Because she knows how powerful this fire snake is!

  That whip was not an ordinary whip, but an ice whip, which was the energy that could restrain the fire attribute. However, the fire snake was swallowed by just one face, which shows how terrifying the fire snake is!

  If she is overtaken by her, where does one have the chance to survive?

  Thinking of this, the girl in red was so scared that her face was pale as snow, and she showed her 12 minutes of escape from her feet!

  She wanted to run out, but by this time the door had already been closed by Su Luo. Where did she run out?

  As a result, the poor girl in red could only run away quickly in the room, and behind her, Falling Red Lotus seemed to have a lot of fun, so much so that she could not give up.

  "Help! Help!" The girl in red could feel that the fire snake had hit her back, and was about to bite her neck!

  "Woo, I don't want to die! You bastards, don't come and save me!" The girl in red was scared and cried and yelled.

  At this time, these doglegs came back to their senses, hesitated for a long time, and finally decided to save people.

  But-

  the fire snake that the fallen red lotus turned into was divided into six parts, and everyone chased one after him.

  For a while, bright yellow flames and humans fleeing quickly were everywhere in the room.

  As long as you take a step slower, Falling Red Lotus will take a bite, and if you bite it down, the wound will burn. The pain is not something ordinary people can bear.

  But the space in the hall was small and pitiful, so the group of people could bump into each other when they ran. Then they fell and were bitten by the fallen red lotus.

  For a time, the screams in the hall were endless, and it was extremely miserable.

  And what about Su Luo at this time?

  She happened to be sitting in a comfortable chair with her hands high on the desk, holding a flaming fruit in her hand. She was watching the show while eating fruit, which was very pleasant.

  Because these people are running for their lives with twelve points of spiritual power, all spiritual power is consumed very quickly, and it doesn't take long to get tired.

  The screams became weaker and weaker.

  In the end, these people could no longer support them, and fell to the ground one by one.

  (End of this chapter)