2000 Genius Training Camp 9

Weihua glanced at Su Luo contemptuously: "Remember, within ten strokes."

  "I see, as long as you can hold on to ten strokes, you will pay me 100,000 points." Su Luo waved his hands casually.

  "But if you lose..." Wei Hua smiled coldly, "Just hand over your baby in three ways. This is the rule!"

  Su Luo suddenly remembered the "Prison Storm" he had watched, and there was a new one. Prisoners must have a meal, teach them to smoke, and then sleep in the nearest place to the toilet.

  Su Luo couldn't help feeling for a while, no matter where he went, newcomers are not easy to mix.

  Now, only if she stands up first, she will not be bullied by others.

  Since we want to build prestige, it is natural to take the strongest one to build it. The girl in red is not good enough, this eldest sister Wei is just right.

  Before Sister Wei could speak, Su Luo suddenly smiled coldly, and then a white light flashed.

  Su Luo preemptively took the lead, and Sister Chaowei rushed away!

  Sister Wei sneered: But if a small leader of the beginner level, dare to fight her? court death!

  Sister Wei didn't even sacrifice her head, her palms flew, and a heavy mark was formed, and she surrounded Su Luo!

  maze!

  Su Luo was a little jealous of the Ecstasy Formation, so before the Ecstasy Formation was formed, the Shadow Sword in her hand had exploded out.

  These marks, like bubbles, hover in mid-air.

  Cheng Yingjian plunged into the first imprint bubble fiercely.

  The bubble burst.

  Sister Wei was taken aback.

  She didn't expect that the little two-star leader Su Luo could break her defense and pierce her mark bubble!

  But immediately, she evoked a sneer and sneer.

  "How about piercing? You pierce the mark bubble faster than my seal?" Before the voice of Sister Wei, another series of seven or eight marks flew out of her hand.

  The later, the faster she made the seal, and in the end it almost came out in series.

  Su Luo knew that what Sister Wei said was true, and that she could not keep up with the speed of the words of Cheng Yingjian alone.

  But, did she give up in this way?

  impossible!

  Su Luo looked at the triumphant Sister Wei, and found a deep smile in his eyes.

  "Little Honglian, come on!"

  Su Luo commanded.

  In the space, wearing a bright red bellyband with soaring braids on his head, and a plump body rolling on the lotus leaves, the fallen little Honglian laughed at the command.

  Later, I saw it transformed into a cluster of primitive flames, swishing into the Shadow-Carrying Sword.

  At this time, the power of the Shadow Sword rose greatly!

  "Wow

  ! " Where Cheng Yingjian went, it was simply invincible!

  "Bang, bang, bang—"

  Seeing that the Ecstasy Array was about to be assembled, and that Sister Wei's big move was about to be released, but at this moment, Cheng Yingjian went crazy.

  Incorporating the shadow-bearing sword of the fallen red lotus, the gods block and kill the gods, and the Buddha blocks and kill the Buddha!

  Wherever it moves, everything is wiped out!

  The handprint foam at this time, just like blowing out with soapy water, is extremely fragile.

  Where the Chengying Sword passed by, there was a burst of crackling, and the handprint bubble was burst and disappeared invisible.

  The handprint foam assembled by Sister Wei's head was strangled in an instant.

  After the strangulation was over, the Yingying Sword was obediently inserted into the scabbard on Su Lu's back.

  Su Luo smiled and looked at the dazed eldest sister Wei.

  (End of this chapter)