1919 Genius Assessment 1

Because the great elder personally ordered, all Su Luo had this very rare opportunity.

  The genius training camp assessment is divided into three levels.

  The first is to break into the Tiangang puppet formation.

  Qingfeng sent Su Luo outside the Tiangang Puppet Formation, stepped back, raised his hand and signaled to Su Luo: "If you can complete the pass within one hour, it will be considered as a pass."

  One hour? The time card can be really demanding.

  Zi Yan seriously instructed Su Luo: "If it is too difficult, remember that life is the most important thing. Once not, there will be the next time. Many people enter the genius training camp after countless exams."

  Beichen Ying Ye smiled and

  said, "No matter how bad it is, I will finish the test with us next time." "If you don't say frustrated words, you will die?" Su Luo gave his little friend a sullen look, " Okay , I remember. Now, safety is the first priority. I have to take my life more seriously than any of you."

  After explaining , Su Luo looked at the dark wooden door in front, took a deep breath, and slowly pushed the door in.

  The black wooden door is about ten meters long and twenty meters high. Behind it is an oval building like a yurt.

  The appearance looks very huge, as for the inside, only the people who have been assessed will know.

  Su Luo's assessment of the genius training camp went viral, and more and more people swarmed into the Tiangang puppet formation. Among them was a mighty and powerful team.

  The leader was a girl in green. Behind her was a group of young girls, each of them stern, as if they were going to smash the place.

  "People from Mingyue Hall!" The sharp-eyed recognized the person at once, "That's the girl in the green dress!"

  "I didn't expect the girl in the green dress to bring a group of people over. What are they doing?"

  "I don't know, it looks like I'm going to kill the enemy..."

  Passers-by A, B, C, Ding waited with a confused face, and they discussed and discussed, but they couldn't discuss why.

  "Get out, get out!" The

  green clothes brought a group of people over, and the passers-by quickly quit the road automatically.

  The green clothes bring people and occupy the best position at the door.

  There is a large screen on the right side of the doorway, which can clearly see the scene happening inside.

  The green clothes glanced at the screen, and then glanced at the crowd. With just one glance, she recognized Zi Yan, and suddenly the beautiful face became savage.

  "Who am I? It turned out to be Saint Aunt Ziyan. I didn't expect Saint Aunt you to be so idle." The green clothes shook his tone, his eyes were harsh.

  The yellow and blue clothes were calculated, and all of their cultivation bases were abolished, and they were also punished to go to the coolie mountain to do coolies. This caused the green clothes that had always been friends with them to jump up angrily.

  She originally wanted to lead people to Qingyun Peak and arrested Su Luo and others for a violent beating, but was drunk by the three elders, so Lu Yi chose a roundabout way.

  She doesn't believe that a small Tier 10 can pass the assessment of the genius training camp. Therefore, she brought the disciples under the Hall of Mingyue, with a magnificent aura, just to see Su Luo's peculiar appearance.

  Zi Yan and the people in Mingyue Palace already had hatred, and now they are hatred on top of each other, and they dislike each other even more.

  With her arms around her arms, Zi Yan's cold gaze swept across Lu Yi's body, and she turned her gaze to the screen without saying a word. Zi Yan's expressions and movements could be reduced to two words-Ignore.

  "Zi Yan, how dare you ignore me!" Lu Yi was almost furious with anger.

  (End of this chapter)