1905 Beautiful Woman in Red Robe 3

"Damn!!!" Huang Yi was so angry that he was going crazy!

  Her current image, to be honest, is really embarrassing.   Her

  head was sweating profusely, her hair was messy, her clothes were soaked with sweat, and

she pressed tightly to her back... But no matter how she shouted, she was still the one who was at the disadvantage!

  Huang Yi knew that if she was chased like this, she would not be able to save her life. As the saying goes, there is no need to worry about leaving the green hills without firewood. There is the entire Three Elder faction behind her, and she is afraid that she will not be able to avenge today?

  Therefore, Huang Yi ran and shouted to Su Luo: "Today I am not as skilled as humans, wait..."

  Before she released a word, Su Luo's soul whip was accurately drawn on her forehead!

  Wait? What are you waiting for? Ms. Su has a bad memory, so she never holds grudges, because she usually has grudges, she avenged it.

  When Huang Yi shouted out the truce, how could she avenge her? So before Huang Yi shouted the words, Su Luo directly concentrated the spiritual power of his whole body, even the strength of breastfeeding was used, and he hit the yellow clothes with a heavy whip!

  This whip is earth-shattering!

  It was shaking so that the world was wobbly.

  The figure in the yellow shirt was drawn and slammed into the distance, slamming heavily on the city gate.

  Such a heavy city gate was directly smashed!

  For a while, the entire city gate collapsed, as if it burst open in an instant.

  I don't know what mechanism the city gate was touched by the bombing. At this time, it turned out to be densely covered with black clouds in the sky.

  "Black Cloud Cover..." Zi Yan murmured, her expression fluctuating, "I can't really keep a low profile now... The Black Cloud Cover is a black alarm..."

  Purgatory City's white alarm, orange alarm Wait, and the black alert...that is already very serious.

  Su Luo... his expression changed slightly.

  She stared blankly at the soul whip in her hand. At this moment, the soul whip had broken into several inches and fell to the ground every inch.

  She didn't expect that she was so angry that she would cause such serious consequences...

  crashing the city gate, and a black alarm...what a...awe-inspiring...ah.

  She remembered that when she was using her full strength just now, she seemed to have taken the Falling Red Lotus into it... Thinking about it, most of the mighty power should be with the Falling Red Lotus.

  "You...you..." Lan Yi stared at Su Luo in disbelief, her lips trembled, and she couldn't say a complete sentence.

  Lan Yi was completely frightened.

  "You guys, all are dead!!!" The blue clothes put down the threat and rushed towards the yellow clothes quickly.

  Huang Yi is very favored in front of Master. If something happens to her, then she will be blamed by Master.

  The blue clothes walked quickly to the side of the yellow clothes. When she saw the condition of the yellow clothes, her legs softened and she almost knelt down.

  The current situation of Huang Yi is completely indescribable in a tragic word.

  At this time, her black hair had been shattered into powder, and her exquisite face was now full of cracks, like a fist hitting the ice surface, like a spider web-like crack around the fist. , At this time, there was such a crack on the face of the yellow clothes... so shocking, so terrifying.

  Lan Yi turned his head and glanced bitterly at Su Luo.

  But even she herself didn't expect that at this moment, she looked at Su Luo's eyes with a hint of fear.

  (End of this chapter)