1986 Financial Resources Rolling 5

Luo Yichen glanced at Su Luo sullenly, but did not give her a clear answer, and his gaze fell on Su Luo's communication.

  Su Luo suddenly felt embarrassed.

  In fact, in just two days, she used Luo Yichen twice. It would be fine if it was someone else, but Luo Yichen was obviously very prestigious in Purgatory City.

  If she only sees through without breaking, she is still planning to use Luo Yichen several times in the future... Su Luo feels a little embarrassed.

  Luo Yichen spoke at this time.

  "I'll get into trouble later..." Luo Yichen's icy gaze fell on Su Luo's face, and Su Luo felt more guilty when he saw it.

  Just when she was about to surrender, Luo Yichen went on to say, "At any time, tell me."

  After saying this, Luo Yichen's figure disappeared.

  As mysterious as he suddenly arrived.

  "So powerful..." Zi Yan sighed again and again.

  "Luo Luo——" Bei Chenying frowned, "This Luo Yichen, I always feel that something is not right."

  Su Luo rarely agreed with Bei Chenying 's words, and then nodded, "Actually, I also think he is very strange."

  Especially right. She feels weird.

  There is no good for no reason in this world. There are always reasons behind this and that, but I don't know what Luo Yichen is because of.

  Su Luo waved his hand, "But I feel that Luo Yichen doesn't seem to be disadvantageous to me."

  Of course it won't be disadvantageous to you. Bei Chen blankly confessed to Su Luo, and thought in his heart: He just has no intentions with you!

  Thinking of this, Beichen Ying suddenly felt irritated.

  Nangong didn't know where he went. His wife was almost abducted. Why did he come back?

  Su Luo didn't think about that, she just had a feeling that Luo Yichen seemed to have been ordered to protect her.

  With Luo Yichen's public protection, Yao Gang did not dare to look for Su Luo's troubles.

  After returning to Qingyun Peak, Su Luo immediately shut himself into the room.

  Time, every minute and every second is precious, and Su Luo didn't want to waste it.

  Because ten days in the space are equivalent to one day outside, Su Luo still has time.

  There were a lot of medicinal materials in the space, but Su Luo knew that these medicinal materials would soon be used up.

  Time waits for no one. Su Luo puts the mutant acacia tree to help her, picking out the medicinal materials needed for each pill to be refined, and placing them separately. In this way, her efficiency will be better. It will be a lot faster.

  The medicine cauldron was opened, and the medicinal materials were put in one by one, releasing the fallen red lotus flame...

  Within the space, Su Luo repeated this action over and over again for the past ten days.

  Although boring, tedious, tedious and hard work, Su Luo did it very happily.

  How could she be unhappy as long as the thought of a large number of points rolling in?

  Ten days later.

  Su Luo's door opened.

  Zi Yan and the others were already waiting nervously outside the door.

  For Su Luo, ten days passed, but for Zi Yan and the others, it was just one night.

  Seeing Su Luo's face a little pale, Zi Yan looked at Su Luo distressedly and with concern: "If it doesn't work, then refine it less. After all, it's only one night..."

  Su Luo smiled happily, waved a sack. Suddenly appeared in Zi Yan's arms.

  She yawned: "So sleepy, do you have breakfast?" As

  she said, she yawned and went to the restaurant.

  (End of this chapter)