1921 Genius Examination 3

it was pitch black all around, and you couldn't see your fingers.

  Suddenly, a white light struck out from top to bottom.

  The beam of light enveloped Su Luo.

  Within a small area, Su Luo's figure was exposed on the screen.

  There was silence all around.

  But Su Luo did not relax. Instead, she became more on guard. She watched her train of thought warily, not letting go of any detail.

  "Crack, click, click—" A

  clear footstep came from behind.

  The footsteps are firm, steady, regular and mechanical.

  puppet!

  Su Luo quickly turned around, looking straight to the rear.

  It really is a puppet.

  These puppets Su Luo are no strangers. When he was in the Dragon Secret Realm, Su Luo had also met him.

  However, those puppets were not killed by Su Luo at the beginning, but were placed under the trick of the God of War puppet.

  Because the current God of War puppet had no spiritual power, it was lying weakly in Su Luo's space. When it sensed these puppets, the body of the flat corpse suddenly moved.

  The corners of Su Luo's mouth curled slightly.

  She knew that the God of War puppet wanted these puppets.

  This is really nowhere to be found after breaking through the iron shoes, and it takes no effort at all.

  Su Luo originally wanted to find some aura-bearing treasures to feed the God of War puppets. After all, now she has offended the three elders. With the protection of the God of War puppets, her safety will be much higher.

  However, even if it has aura, it can't compare to these puppets. Because these puppets are simply exquisite food tailored for the God of War puppets.

  Su Luo could feel the God of War puppet in the space, staring longingly at his disciples and grandchildren, and his body trembled with excitement.

  Su Luo lost his anger and rolled his eyes, and said leisurely: "Old man, what anxious, those little puppets must be yours."

  "Hey--" The god of war puppet's hoarse voice made a triumphant laugh, and he clicked with satisfaction. , This time he continued to lie down calmly... Just now he sat up in shock, his little spiritual power was spent a little bit.

  The three puppets swayed and moved towards Su Luo mechanically.

  The strength of these three puppets is not weak, they are all the strength of the middle tenth stage, and they can dominate one side when placed outside, but in the eyes of Su Luo, they are just...the lunch of the God of War puppets.

  The three puppets walked into the beam circle.

  In an instant, they, who were originally dumb and stupid, suddenly raised their heads, with red light bleeding in their eyes.

  Only for a while, they seemed to have become living humans, and Su Luo seemed to have become their mortal enemy!

  There was no sound, no eyes were staring at each other, but—the

  three puppets rushed up at the same time, forming a triangular shape, and surrounded Su Luo deadly!

  The battle has begun.

  Tiangang puppet outside the door.

  At this time, countless people craned their necks, all of them concentrating and holding their breath, watching the battle inside excitedly.

  The three puppets were very good in terms of speed and strength, and the three attacked together, and their strength more than tripled, and Su Luo didn't quickly defeat them.

  "Sneer--" Green clothes looked at it for a while, and saw that the screen was indistinct. Su Luo sometimes avoided and sometimes ran away. He couldn't help but sneered several times. "With such strength, I dare to go to the genius training camp? Isn't this a joke? There

  are really many people who agree with the views of the green clothes, and everyone has also discussed and expressed their opinions.

  "I remember going to the genius training camp in the last few sessions. It was very easy to pass this level. I almost raised my hand and passed it. I have never seen such a thrilling experience as I have passed the first level."

  ( (End of this chapter)