1991 Wealth Rolling 10

Su Luo thought for a while, but shook his head: "After this crazy herb collection mission, all the herbs that can be dug in the Blood Mist Forest are almost dug."

  Just think about it and you will know this time. The herbal competition is crazy.

  In just seven days, how many pill Su Luo refined? The entire medicine gang may not have refined so many master-level pills within seven years.

  Other people's medicines are all based on grains, and each one is extremely delicate, but Su Luo...that's based on approval, and it's incomparable in terms of efficiency.

  Precisely because of this, the consumption of herbal medicine is so great that it will be difficult to sell pill medicine on such a large scale in the future.

  "But it's okay to sell it once in a while. Don't worry about it. Anyway, these 170,000 points are enough for us to spend a long time."

  Su Luo began to distribute the points: "First take out your two tuition fees, a total of four "

  Ten thousand." "We will divide the remaining 130,000 points. Although Lan Shao enters the elite training room, they still need a lot of points

  if they want to practice better." Su Luo knew that they were very happy in a short time. It is difficult to make rapid progress, so she will use the points to smash it.

  The best body enhancer, the best repair agent, the best training room, the best cultivator... everything, she wants the best, anyway, she has points, Zi Yan and Beichenying are also two same.

  So, Su Luo gave them 30,000 points for the remaining 130,000 points.

  Three to four hundred twenty thousand.

  "Then you yourself only have 10,000 points left? But you are the one who made great efforts this time, this can't be done." Zi Yan felt sorry for her, and waved her hands anxiously.

  For the sake of a few hundred points, the brothers can become enemies, and the father and son betrayed, but Su Luo can't get rid of tens of thousands of tens of thousands...Her little heart can't stand it.

  But Su Luo was very determined this time, with black and white eyes with a seriousness that could not be rejected: "After I enter the genius training camp, I don’t know when I will come out, and there is no communication. I don’t know your situation. For a while, you can only rely on yourself."

  "With points, even if you are bullied, you can use points to hit people, or even buy murderers. In short, I can earn without points, but people are gone. There is nothing left. Remember, you must protect yourself, and then try to increase your strength. As for the points, this is not a problem at all, so you have to spend as much as you can, you know?"

  Zi Yan moved her eyes to moisten. .

  Everyone can be thrifty, but Luoluo is afraid that they will not be willing to spend...it is really content to have such a sincere friend in this life.

  Zi Yan hugged Su Luo and said firmly in her ear: "Luoluo, don't worry, we will definitely be able to enter the next genius training camp!"

  "Just wait for your words." Su Luo grinned and patted her shoulder. .

  Because tomorrow is about to enter the genius training camp, and I don't know when to meet in the future, so the few people didn't go to sleep, but talked all night long.

  Talk about life, about ideals, about gossip.

  Finally, Bei Chenying frowned, and finally said what he had endured all night: "Luo Luo, that Luo Yichen... Don't be too close to him, Nangong will be unhappy."

  Su Luo smiled suddenly, she knew Bei Chenying meant, so she smiled and promised: "I know, unless it's a matter of life and death, I will never find him in peacetime."

  (End of this chapter)