1931 Second round 3

Su Luo suddenly felt speechless...

  This time she participated in the assessment alone, and no one else could rub her, so she had to rely on her to open the door.

  Seeing Su Luo's speechless expression, Qingfeng smiled, "I have three days to participate in the second round of assessments. I hope Miss Su can be promoted to the commander level within three days." Otherwise, even if she has the ability to pass the sky. , Can't open the door to the assessment, it's no use.

  Qingfeng finally took a deep look at Su Luo, then turned around and left. He has done what the Great Elder ordered, and I hope Miss Su will not let the Great Elder down.

  As soon as the breeze left, the rest of the people were silent, looking at each other.

  "Promoted to the commander level within three days, this..." Bei Chenying's thick sword eyebrows frowned, "This is simply difficult for a strong man? No one can say this promotion."

  Zi Yan also patted her head. Annoyed: "I have forgotten such an important thing. It's too stupid."

  "It's not that you are stupid. It's called dark under the lights, and it's easy to ignore." Su Luo waved his hand, "It's okay, there are still three. God? Maybe I can break through in three hours."

  Three days are not long or short.

  During these three days, Su Luo stayed behind closed doors, shut herself in the room, sinked her heart, and focused all her thoughts on cultivation.

  Su Luo had never been so calm in his cultivation.

  When the mind is completely silent, time and events are meaningless.

  Su Luo, who was immersed in cultivation, didn't know how long the outside world had passed, or where she was. Her mind was like a silent blue ocean, and her brain waves were as calm as a straight line.

  When the skill was running for seventy-seven and forty-nine weeks, Su Luo suddenly felt that a certain string in his mind seemed to loosen.

  The five senses closed because of the pure heart opened up in an instant, and she could feel the sound of the wind blowing by at night, could hear the murmurs far away from Chongshan, and could smell the fragrance of herbs in the air.

  But even if it was opened, Su Luo's heart was still quiet, and her heart was purely pure as Tianshan clean water, without a trace of ripples, let alone a trace of distracting thoughts.

  This is the openness of the five senses, and the heart is quiet.

  Su Luo's spirit has been completely immersed in the cultivation, his mind is fused, and he is not disturbed by the outside world.

  She sees the world in her eyes and hears it in her ears, but she doesn't keep it in her heart.

  There was nothing in Su Luo's heart, nothing.

  Three days passed in a flash.

  This day is the time for the second round of assessment.

  Several Zi Yan gathered at Su Luo's door, each with a serious face, frowning, not knowing what to do.

  "Luoluo has been in for three days. During these three days, she has been cultivating. If she knocks on the door now, will it disturb her?" Zi Yan raised and lowered her hand that was about to knock on the door, hesitating, making it extremely difficult. She was afraid that she would wake up Su Luo and disturb her practice.

  "In half an hour, the second round of assessment will begin. If you don't go now, then the previous efforts will fall short." Beichenying was also very embarrassed.

  A group of people looked at each other and couldn't make up their minds.

  At this moment, the closed door opened with a creak.

  Su Luo appeared in front of everyone in a goose yellow dress with narrow sleeves.

  Her skin is crystal clear as snow, can be broken by blowing a bomb, and her eyebrows are picturesque and exquisite. She stands full and graceful, like a fairy walking out of the painting, making people look straight.

  (End of this chapter)