1936 Second Round 8

But Su Luo straightened her back, like a green pine, facing the erosion of the waterfall, slowly raising her head.

  There was a deafening sound of water in my ears, and the constant roar made my eardrum painful when I hit the ground.

  But Su Luo raised his head, his eyes half-squinted, and a smile slowly conjured up at the corner of his mouth.

  At the nine thousand nine hundred and ninety-nine-meter Langya waterfall, every 100 meters, there will be a sharp wolfya stone, which will also be her foothold.

  99 stops are enough.

  Su Luo silently calculated the impact of the flowing water and her own strength, and then she took a deep breath, only to feel that the aura in her chest was full, and she saw her footsteps slightly lifted.

  With a leap, the figure suddenly rushed up!

    However, Su Luo miscalculated.

  Just one meter away from Langfang, Su Luo's figure couldn't get up anymore, so he couldn't get up, so under the impact of such a powerful waterfall, he could only fall down!

  However, Su Luo would not let this happen.

  Su Luo's arm suddenly stretched out.

  A golden vine glowing with dazzling golden light drilled out of her sleeves, rushed up quickly and swiftly, and immediately caught the wolf tooth.

  A smile curled up at the corner of Su Luo's mouth.

  Variant Acacia is really her good partner, and she has relied on it many times to save money.

  It was only one meter away, so Su Luo grabbed the golden vine, and when he moved, he flashed onto the first wolf tooth in an instant.

  The fangs are extremely sharp, and the tip is thinner than the tip of the wheat grass, which is not a place for people to stand at all.

  Su Luo didn't stand, and slapped Langya with a palm.

  With this strength, Su Luo's figure suddenly jumped upwards, extremely fast, rushing upwards like a bolt of lightning!

  As he approached the wolf fang, the golden vine in Su Luo's arm swooped out again and hooked the second wolf fang.

  Su Luo's hand immediately made the onlookers outside look dumbfounded.

  "Impossible? Su Luo still has a plant pet in his hand?" What a precious treasure a plant pet is, she didn't expect this girl to be lucky.

  "She is very stupid. Since there is a plant pet, why not throw the golden vine on the first wolf tooth? Why bother to climb to nearly two-thirds by herself, and then use the golden vine to move the second Is it surrounded by wolf teeth? It's totally meaningless."

  Everyone agreed with the second person's words.

  Lin Banli grunted unhappily: "It's stupid! The plant pet hasn't reached the commander stage at all, and the distance between the two wolf fangs is 100 meters apart. It can't go up at all, okay? Su Luo went up two-thirds by himself. , And then take advantage of the golden vine to go up the distance behind...According to me, this girl is the smartest person."

  "Yes!" Everyone slapped their thighs, and then they realized that Su Luo was playing tricks, and Others have nothing to say.

  Because there is no restriction on bringing spiritual pets in the assessment, as long as you have plant pets, you can also use them. But in the past, no one thought that this method could be used to cheat...

  "However, it is a trick after all. She still can't reach the top of Beiman Mountain." Lin Banli snorted coldly.

  "Not necessarily." Luo Yichen always stood on Su Luo's side.

  "Are you really optimistic about her?" Lin Banli hummed.

  "Or, place a bet?" Luo Yichen was rarely interested.

  Lin Banli's suspicious gaze swept back and forth on Luo Yichen's face, but Luo Yichen's expression was calm, so that he could not see the clue.

  (End of this chapter)