1974 Super many points 2

Su Luo silently raised his head and looked at the sky, wishing that a thunder would strike her, so that it would be faster.

  You know, she has also been doing her best to accumulate points recently. Zi Yan has also won some back from the green clothes Tsing Yi and Lin Banli, but the total amount is only 8,000 points... This is for 60,000 points. In terms of points, it's just a drop in the bucket, and the difference is still far away.

  "Great Elder..." Su Luo immediately hit the points on the Great Elder.

  The Grand Elder spread his hands helplessly: "You can only earn points by yourself. I have a diamond card, but the level is far lower than you, so I can only double it four times."

  Su Luo sighed helplessly. Quadruple is a good thing for others, but in front of Su Luo's five-fold diamond card, the four-fold was severely compared.

  Manor on the mountainside.

  The dim candlelight shined through the window lattice, shining a thin figure full of light.

  Su Luo put his hands behind his back, pacing anxiously in the room, looking as if he was full of melancholy, and was strongly troubled by the problem.

  Originally, she had to go to the genius training camp to report within three days, but because the great elder handed her a sentence, the time was extended to seven days. In other words, she must make up 60,000 points in seven days.

  Moreover, 60,000 is only the points for tuition, and their daily expenses will not be less. Therefore, in Su Luo’s opinion, prepare for the next 100,000 points. After deducting the 60,000 points, the remaining 40,000 will be used by them. This is such a thing.

  How to spend the points has been budgeted, but the question is...how can I earn one hundred thousand points in the shortest time?

  The distressed face turned pale when I saw the green clothes losing thousands of points, and I wished to take the risk, thinking about it this way, the points were quite previous.

  Su Luo walked around the room with his hands behind his back.

  But thinking about it, one by one thoughts came out, and she was squeezed out by herself.

  After much deliberation, I can't think of a way to quickly accumulate money in a period of time.

  Su Luo opened the window with both hands.

  Fresh air poured in instantly, and Su Luo's dizziness improved.

  But the method has not been figured out yet.

  Su Luo stood outside the window, standing with his hands in his hands, his deep beautiful eyes faintly looking at the distant sky... Is there really only one way to sell pills?

  The pill was given to her by the master, not for redemption of points. What's more, if one sells one less one, will she sell the pill in the future if she is short of points? How is this different from those gnawing old folks?

  If there is any other way, she really doesn't want to sell the emperor grade pill.

  Su Luo looked at the flowers and plants in the courtyard and sighed deeply.

  suddenly!

  Her figure shook, and her frowning brow stretched instantly.

  "Oh my God! How did I forget about myself? What is the point of ignoring myself?" Su Luo slapped his head again.

  Only then did Su Luo think that when he first came to Purgatory City, he passed through the foggy forest. A group of them deliberately circled the foggy forest and collected a lot of herbs! Those are the medicinal materials that can be used by master pharmacists!

  Because of the extreme shortage of alchemists in Purgatory City, the elixir in the foggy forest is full of spirituality, and it is gratifying to look at it, so she has collected a large number of them. Now these medicinal materials are moldy lying in her space!

  (End of this chapter)