1951 Unexpectedly 3

The

  clenched fists of the three elders, the blue veins on the back of the hand jumped suddenly.

  She closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths before she suppressed the irritability in her chest. Then, she slowly opened her eyes, looked at Cheng Yi calmly, and calmly said a few words: "Go, go and explore again. "

  Yes!" The orange collar walked away quickly.

  Just now, under the glaring of the master, her back had been soaked with sweat a large part, and when she walked out, she shivered suddenly when she was blown by the cold wind.

  Cheng Yi stood on tiptoe and peered in the direction of Beiman Mountain.

  In Yinyangling, Su Luo did not break the record of Senior Sister Wuyou this time, but it was almost the same as Senior Sister Wuyou's time. This is definitely an unforgivable thing!

  Cheng Yi clasped her hands tightly and prayed in her heart. The next time the news came, it would take longer, and longer...otherwise, she couldn't bear Master's anger at all.

  But Su Luo didn't seem to intend to make these two masters feel better.

  In the Mingyue Hall, the third elder is sneering with the big elder: "The big elder has a good vision of people, but that stinky girl has some skill."

  "Why the third elder is fighting against a little girl? Let's put it down." The big elder persuaded blindly. .

  "I'm getting older, so what can I fight with her little girl? As long as she is willing to give me the diamond card, the matter will be over!" The third elder sneered.

  The elder smiled bitterly and shook his head. Even if the girl agrees, Lord City Lord cannot agree...

  "In that case, there is no need to persuade the big brother! I don't believe it. The sixth level, she can pass so easily! This time! But Ten Thousand Ants Cave!"

  Countless ants... to

  see how she passes!

  Just as the third elder sneered, Cheng Yi clenched his fists and came in slowly.

  "Master..." Cheng Yi wanted to say but didn't rush to say, she shouted cowardly.

  The blue veins on the forehead of the three elders suddenly jumped!

  She glanced at the hourglass not far away, and then stared at Cheng Yi angrily: "Don't tell me, she passed again?!"

  Cheng Yi was stared at by the third elders and cried... But the fact is there, she can't Lie to the third elder, so I can only say the truth with a sad face: "Master, Su Luo, she has passed again..." As

  she said, she knelt on her knees with a puff!

  It's not that she knelt down automatically.

  But at that instant, a terrifying majesty broke out from the third elder. Under this pressure, Cheng Yi only felt her legs and feet soft, and her back looked like a mountain on her back, and she was about to fall apart.

  "Half an hour passed from the Ten Thousand Ant Cave, this girl... is really unimaginable." The elder smiled.

  The third elder gave the big elder a fierce look, gritted his teeth and waved, let the orange clothes get out!

  But after Cheng Yi went out, before he had a firm foothold, another news came from Beimanshan... Su Luo had passed the seventh level again!

  Cheng Yi is really going to cry!

  Can't it be so fast! This is the rhythm that really wants her to die. She can't bear Master's anger, okay?

  But can you not go in? The consequences of not going in will be even worse.

  So, the poor orange clothes bite the bullet again, and walked in silently, turning around one step at a time.

  The third elder was still in the circle, and sat down in a hurry before his butt came, and saw that the orange clothes came in again.

  Suddenly she was angry!

  "What's the matter! Is Su Luo dead?!" It was less than a quarter of an hour, and it was definitely not the news that Su Luo passed the customs.

  (End of this chapter)