1945 Tianman Mountain 7

Because of the blood, it is necessary to decide the victory or defeat until one party falls.

  After watching for a long time, Su Luo came to such a conclusion, and facts also proved this conclusion.

  In fact, if they see blood, they can kill their comrades. Su Luo is happy to use the Shadow Sword to leave blood marks on them.

  However, in that case, all the hatred points will be placed on Su Luo, and she can't handle it.

  Since it didn't work, Su Luo could only find a way to make them bleed each other, so that Su Luo could steal a ray of life.

  Therefore, Su Luo grasped the weakness of the harpy, used her own teleportation, was surrounded deliberately again and again, and used her teleportation skills to escape from birth again and again.

  When he was deliberately encircling, the direction Su Luo chose was naturally the way forward, because the sky had already been torn off.

  Outside the light curtain, all those people looked dumbfounded.

  "What's the matter? Why can't I understand it?"

  "Is it because my eyes are broken? Why do I feel that Su Luo is surrounded, and I don't know why he appeared on the other end?"

  "This girl Su's. The methods are really endless. If anyone confronts her head-on, even if the cultivation base matches her, he will suffer a lot."

  At this time, Su Luo's family and friends group was originally only 15%, and she followed her again and again. The escapes, the amazing performances again and again, have now expanded to 25%.

  Luyi's expression was extremely ugly. She clenched her fists tightly, and the blue veins on the back of her hand jumped up and down, and she cursed bitterly: "What is this life? You can't die like this!"

  "This is the third level, what anxious. "Compared with Lu Yi's anger and frustration, Tsing Yi's mood is stable and her expression is indifferent. In her opinion, Su Luo's these are just opportunistic tricks, not real skills. She didn't see Su Luo in her eyes at all.

  "Senior Sister, aren't you in a hurry? Maybe she can really climb to the top!!!" The green shirt was too anxious.

  Tsing Yi glared at her: "Why is your vision so narrow? The more difficult you get to the back, there are only six hours left, and six levels. Do you think she passed?"

  "That 's true ." Lu Yi saw that Senior Sister Tsing Yi was so calm, his restless heart also let go, and then sat firmly on the chair, watching Su Luo's life-and-death performance with peace of mind.

  Su Luo also knew that time had passed for a long time, but these harpies became more and more difficult to deceive, so that her progress slowed down.

  However, it was precisely because of her methods that the Harpy had lost nearly a thousand of her vitality this time.

  Inside the quiet hall.

  The Great Elder and the Three Elders are playing against each other.

  The great elder smiled lightly, with a gentle smile, holding black with his right hand, and landed on the jade chessboard.

  Compared with the ease and comfort of the elder, the brows of the third elder frowned tightly, and she fell impatiently.

  "Your heart is anxious." The elder smiled and shook his head. Heizi soldiers approached the city and approached Baizi City.

  The third elder smiled coldly: "Big brother helps that stinky girl everywhere, so naturally he is not in a hurry."

  The elder raised his eyes slightly, glanced at the third elder, and smiled unpredictably: "I persuade you, junior's matter. , Let them toss on their own, why bother to surrender and play with them?"

  If the third junior sister can listen to him, it won't be wasteful for him to come and walk in person today.

  (End of this chapter)