1924 Genius Assessment 6

Such a reminder, everyone remembered! ! !

  Where are the three puppets? How did it disappear?

  Not only did the onlookers fail to understand this problem, even if it was as powerful as a forest, he didn't see it clearly.

  "Brother Luo?" Lin Banli said with doubts.

  However, when Lin Banli couldn't think of it, Luo Yichen's sword eyebrows also wrinkled slightly. He slowly shook his head: "I didn't see clearly."

  Lin Banli was very curious: "Does that girl have a storage bag in her hand?" "

  But the general space storage bags are very small, only a few cubic meters at most. These three puppets are only tall and burly. Can they fit in? Even if she can pretend to go in, why does she go back with these dead puppets?

  "Sure enough, she is a country girl who has never seen the world before. The dead puppet is a pile of rubbish. She actually picked it up, hahaha!" Luyi laughed contemptuously.

  Is that true? A trace of doubt flashed through Lin Banli's eyes.

  Tiangang puppet formation.

  Su Luo didn't waste any waste of her dismantling and shattering all the puppets into the space, because the God of War puppet was waiting for her to feed him expectantly with his mouth wide open.

  Chewing the delicious apprentices and grandchildren in his mouth, the God of War puppet did not forget to comment: "The material is too bad, and the taste is too bad."

  Su Luo gave him an angry look: "Don't want it next time?" The

  God of War puppet stared at him for a moment. Su Luo: "Can't waste it!"

  Su Luo: "..." To the appetite of the God of War puppet, these three puppets are just the difference between the three mosquitoes and humans, right? It seems that the God of War puppet is really hungry.

  It took an hour to Su Luo for the first time, but she didn't feel it wasted because she felt it was worth it.

  In the second burst, six puppets came out soon.

  The strength of these six puppets is almost the same as the previous three.

  But because of the large number, the formations are also much more complicated, and the power is more than twice as high as before.

  Su Luo nodded secretly in his heart, as expected, the harder he encountered later.

  Su Luo played with the six puppets for a long time, before smashing them one by one with one fist, smashing their foreheads, and then taking them into the space as a lunch for the God of War puppets.

  The third hurdle came as scheduled.

  This time, nine puppets came out together.

  It seems that the number of puppets is a multiple of three.

  The formation of the nine puppets is not comparable to the six, and the strength has doubled.

  Off the court.

  Many people were concentrating and holding their breath, staring at the screen for fear of missing something.

  The smile at the corner of Lin Banli's mouth raised slightly. At this moment, he shook the fan leisurely and said slowly: "It seems that this game is about to end." In the

  third round, he had been tested at the beginning. Although it seems that there are only three more puppets than the second formation, but... the

  current nine puppets, each of them is the strength of the tenth peak, and the strength is even more incredible when they are assembled and put on the battlefield. He underestimated the enemy back then. They almost suffered a big loss, not to mention the yellow-haired girl inside.

  "Look, I'll just say she's not fast, right? If I'm not mistaken, this girl will definitely surrender automatically within three minutes." Looking at Su Luo surrounded by nine puppets, Lin Banli was very sure. Say.

  Luo Yichen's face was serious and indifferent, no one could see the emotion in his eyes.

  (End of this chapter)