1996 Chapter Genius Training Camp 5

Su Luo was said by her and despised by her. After inexplicably, she was speechless, and after speechless, she felt funny.

  She pointed to the gorgeous floor-to-ceiling windows stained red with blood, and her voice was cold and without a trace of ups and downs. She asked faintly: "You mean, this window?"

  "Yes!" The girl in red knows nothing, but she is confident Extraordinarily calm.

  "Haha." Su Luo's smile was full of deep meaning.

  She didn't even plan with the other party that the French windows were soiled, but the other party was the wicked person who complained first, accusing her of the glass breaking her?

  Su Luo suddenly remembered that when he slapped someone but the wicked complained and accused him of hitting his hand with his face. This is really similar.

  The red-clothed girl saw Su Luo's face with a non-smiling expression, and the calm in her eyes made her heart chill.

  "You, will you pay or not!" The girl in red shouted!

  The girl in red is standing with five or six people behind her, so she has a very strong momentum.

  "No compensation." Su Luo put his hands around his chest and refused decisively.

  "You, you don't pay!" The girl in red did not expect that a newcomer would dare to be so arrogant in front of her, and suddenly became even more angry. She trembled at her fingertips and pointed at Su Luo, "Okay, don't you? Good!"

  "What's so good?" Su Luo looked at her with a smile.

  "Brothers, she said she wouldn't pay, what do you say?" The red-clothed girl sneered at the friends behind her.

  "Do not lose, then grab Well, why waste so much saliva?"

  "Is this not the first time something done, a red senior sister apprentice repeatedly ask why?"

  "At this end of the mountain, who would Fight against our senior sister in red? Isn't that a case of death?"

  The five or six doglegs at the back made their comments one after another.

  The red-clothed girl was extremely proud, her eyes squinted at Su Luo coldly: "Have you heard? Are you scared?"

  Su Luo stroked her forehead with one hand. Why did she meet such a wayward and arrogant and two-hundred-and-five hundred eldest lady?

  Su Luo wanted to let her go, but the eldest lady waved her hand and suddenly shouted: "Go! Give this lady down!"

  "Good!"

  Five or six doglegs were shocking in an instant. Speed ​​rushed towards Su Luo frantically!

  A coldness flashed in Su Luo's heart!

  Because there were five or six, and the strength was not weak, Su Luo did not dare to be big, and directly sacrificed the gravitational space!

  None of these people have seen the gravitational space, and if they don't check it for a while, they suddenly feel a sense of helplessness like being trapped in a mire.

  They suddenly felt that their strength had dropped by a level in an instant!

  And Su Luo was waiting for this moment!

  She saw her yellow skirt drifting by like lightning, and only a few afterimages of her could be seen on the ground.

  "Papa Papa Papa!!!" A

  series of clear and loud slaps sounded in the noisy room!

  Before, there were all arrogant doglegs, but they were all stunned by Su Luo. They stood dumbly on the spot, covering the swollen cheek with one hand, wanting to cry without tears.

  They slandered in their hearts at the same time: This girl is so amazing!

  The girl in red was also dumbfounded. She looked at Su Luo dumbly and at the dumb geese again, but she couldn't react to it for a while.

  But she quickly recovered, pointing at the group of doglegs and yelling: "You stupid pigs! What are you doing so

  stupidly ? Come on!" This group of stupid pigs just wanted to cry without tears.

  The other girl's speed is so fast, they can't even touch a corner of her clothes, how come?

  (End of this chapter)