1952 Unexpected 4

Faced with the expectant gaze of the three elders, Cheng Yi only felt trembling all over.

  "Master, Master...it's not...Su Luo...not dead..." Cheng Yi swallowed and said with difficulty.

  "It's okay, don't come in and disturb!" The third elder waved.

  Today she really doesn't want to see Orange Dress, because seeing her means that she is in a bad mood.

  "Master... Su Luo has passed again..." Cheng Yi cried her face and tears were about to flow out.

  "Puff!" The elder who had just been drinking tea almost spouted a sip of tea.

  The third elder turned around, staring at Cheng Yi steadily, and couldn't even speak for a while.

  "A quarter of an hour?" The third elder's voice was calm.

  "Less than a quarter of an hour..." Orange clothes made another knife.

  The three elders gritted their teeth and stared at the orange clothing, the fierce gaze seemed to swallow the orange clothing alive.

  "You..." Before the words of the third elder were finished, a small noise suddenly came from outside.

  "Senior Sister Chengyi is here..."

  Although these words lowered their voice, they appeared extremely clear in the silent Mingyue Palace.

  "Get me in!" The Third Elder shouted angrily outside.

  A thunderous sound rang, and the entire Mingyue Palace shook, as if a violent earthquake had occurred.

  This shows how angry the three elders are now.

  Soon, a shivering figure came in outside.

  This person is not ranked in the color serial number, and his status is second to the orange suit and others.

  She was not qualified to enter the inner hall to serve on weekdays. At this time, when the three elders roared, she knelt in fright.

  "Don't let me say it a second time! Get in!" The third elder raised his hand, and a long sail flew out of her sleeves, and quickly hit the shivering figure.

  Soon, the colorful long canvas rolled up the figure and flew in.

  The long canvas was withdrawn, and the figure fell pitifully to the ground.

  The little junior sister only felt that her whole body was surging with blood, and there was no pain in her whole body, but she did not dare to let out a sorrow.

  "Master, Master..." The little sister gritted her teeth to prevent tears from rolling down.

  "Say!" The third elder shouted angrily!

  In the entire Purgatory City, apart from Lord Lord, who can do anything to her?

  So she developed her willful, unscrupulous, unpredictable personality, and the personality of killing if she wanted to kill.

  "Again...and...passed again..." The little junior girl shivered like sifting chaff all over her body.

  The third elder sighed against her chest, only to make her chest rise and fall violently with anger.

  It's gone again, it's gone again! ! !

  This is already the eighth level!

  The three elders are all confused!

  "Big brother, if you remember correctly, the more difficult the Beiman Mountain pass, the more difficult it is to get to the back, right?"

  "It's true." The elder said with a smile.

  From beginning to end, the look of the great elder kept a slight smile, gentle and kind.

  "Big brother is sure that you didn't deliberately release the water?!" The third elder's eyes were half-squinted, and he stared at the big elder, his gaze was instant, and he did not miss any emotions on his face.

  The Grand Elder smiled slightly: "The Third Junior Sister is too overestimating the strength of being a brother. Who can intervene in the level created by Lord City Lord?" The

  third elder also knows this, but it is difficult for her to convince herself why Su Luo It will be faster every time!

  "She even broke the record set by Wuyou!" The third elder took a deep breath, staring coldly at the elder.

  (End of this chapter)