1904 The Beautiful Woman in Red Robe 2

At the same time, the figure in yellow clothes has entered the scope of Su Luo's void space.

  As the saying goes, Su Luo, who has a void of space, is invincible within the same rank. This sentence is not just a casual statement, but is testified by powerful theoretical facts.

  Just like the present yellow dress, as soon as she entered the void space, although she was transparent and could not see anything, the feeling of restrained figure made her heart miss a beat, so that her heartbeat slightly stagnated.

  The master moves, and the slightest miss is a thousand miles away.

  Therefore, in such a short instant, Su Luo caught the flaw in the yellow suit.

  I saw her figure flashing like a ghost, and when the yellow clothes pounced on her, her figure quickly dodges behind her.

  She flipped her wrist, and Yanhua's dagger suddenly appeared between her right palms.

  The white jade knuckles clenched the dagger tightly.

  The dagger didn't cut the yellow neck this time, because in that case, time was too late.

  So Su Luo made a decisive decision, and the sharp dagger was directly inserted into the back of the yellow suit!

  And that position is just close to the heart!

  "Puff!"

  There was a clear sound of the dagger entering the flesh in the air.

  But the yellow suit is indeed a yellow suit, and I will try my best to avoid it at the most critical juncture!

  She thought it would be perfectly fine to avoid it at her own speed... but it was the first time that poor yellow clothes faced Su Luo's void space. She didn't know that her speed would be weakened in this void space. of!

  Therefore, the poor yellow clothes were still recruited, although it was not a fatal injury to the heart.

  The figure of the yellow robe shook, and he lowered his head in disbelief. He saw blood seeping from the shirt on his chest, and the blood was spreading quickly at a speed visible to the naked eye, smudging, just like a blooming peony. Shining and dazzling...

  Just as Huang Yi was shocked on the spot, Su Luo had another shadow sword in his hand!

  Huang Yi could feel the danger coming, and she jumped forward subconsciously.

  At this time, Chengying Sword was also out of Su Luo's palm, chasing behind Huang Yi, sticking to her and chasing continuously.

  The yellow clothes kept running, Su Luo covered her with emptiness, and Cheng Yingjian chased after Huang Yi's buttocks again and again... This scene looked funny, but no one could laugh.

  Su Luo was chased by Su Luo with the strength of the yellow clothes, and there was no way to go to the sky, and there was no way to go, which made Lan Yi's face extremely solemn, and the chill in his eyes was deep.

  While Chengying Sword stuck to the yellow suit and chased, Su Luo stopped moving, because the yellow suit was running around a circle, and she would automatically bump into Su Luo's face soon.

  Sure enough, Su Luo had expected it, and the yellow clothes ran towards Su Luo.

  Su Luo stood in place with a smile, but his eyes fell on the soul whip in Huang Yi's hand.

  Does this soul whip affect her soul? I don't know if the power is really that powerful.

  At this moment, Su Luo urged the Shadow Sword to speed up, and when she staggered past the yellow clothes, she read a word stealing tactic in her hand, flipped her wrist like a butterfly, forming a complicated mark, so -

  The soul whip automatically appeared in Su Luo's hands.

  As soon as the soul whip started, Su Luo didn't have time to observe, but directly swiped the whip at the back of the yellow clothes!

  She still deeply remembered the words Huang Yi had just said.

  Huang Yi didn't realize that the soul whip was no longer in her hands at the beginning, and when she felt the powerful soul pressure and life danger on her back, she realized that the soul whip she had originally held in her palm was gone!

  (End of this chapter)