1978 Super many points! 6

Beichen Ying suddenly had an idea, and asked Su Luo: "Have you used all those medicinal materials? How long will it last?"

  Su Luo had been in a state of excitement before, so he didn't think much about it, but now he is reminded by Beichen Ying. She just thought of the issue of raw materials!

  Yes, they collected a lot at the time, but it was based on the amount of pills that Su Luo gave to her own people. She didn't think about the issue of redemption of points at the time, so although there are many types of medicinal materials, the quantity is not many. ...

  Bei Chen Ying saw Su Luo's expression, and she understood clearly. He clenched his fist and couldn't hide his excitement: "It's okay, we can release the mission!"

  "Release the mission?" Su Luo was puzzled and looked at Bei Chen Ying.

  Ziyan interrupted at this time: "Yes! Release the task! Release the task of purchasing herbs!"

  Speaking of this topic, Ziyan was also excited: "Of course, if we collect it ourselves, of course, it is the most cost-effective. But the problem is that we can use this time to do more meaningful things, such as selling pills! And you have to know that for these people in the inner city, the blood fog forest can be said to come and go freely and easily. It's very, so this task level will definitely not be high, then, the reward will not cost us too much resources."

  Su Luo nodded and said yes, motioning Zi Yan to continue.

  Zi Yan continued to talk with excitement: "What are the most common activities of these people in Purgatory City? Fighting! What do you need most? Pills! But what is the most scarce thing in Purgatory City? Alchemist! A master refiner! Pharmacist, you can walk sideways in Purgatory City! Don’t you know, master-level pill is a scarce resource in the inner city, and it will be robbed as soon as it appears!"

  "So?" Su Luo smiled like a sly. Little Fox.

  "So, we can publish tasks with a small amount of rewards in exchange for a large amount of medicinal materials, and after making a master-level pill, it is stipulated that the points will be used to buy the pill! The pill shop is now available, and a bottle of master-level pill can be sold. Two hundred points for a bottle!"

  "The question now is--" Zi Yan looked at Su Luo deeply, "How many bottles of pill can you refine in a day!"

  "Yes, Luoluo, if you refine the speed very slowly , Then this business..."

  "After all, you only have seven days of rest."

  Su Luo took a deep breath, and stood up with a slap on the table: "Don't worry! As long as the medicinal materials are sufficient, the pill will be great. !"

  Su Luo is not boasting about going to Haikou. In fact, as her proficiency in refining pill medicine is getting higher and higher, and her experience value is getting longer and longer, the time she now spends refining pill medicine has been greatly reduced. .

  Su Luo suggested: "Although Ziyan is right, can these medicines be sold eventually, but it has not been tested in practice. It is better to hit the sun if you choose a day? Let's try these medicines today? "

  Good!" Everyone agreed in unison.

  Zi Yan explained the location of the inner city and the distribution of business districts: "There is a small Taobao street in Purgatory City, which is different from buying and selling in shops. This is a free-person buying and selling market, and the flow of people is still very large."

  "Just go there. !" Su Luo made a final decision.

  But before setting off, Su Luo's lips curled up slightly. She didn't forget what Lu Yi and Tsing Yi wanted to do to them.

  Take advantage of the fire.

  ——This is the update on the 18th, continue with the code word...

  (End of this chapter)