1917 Settle Down 9

So even if the three elders bit their gums with hatred, they can only swallow the hatred and wait for revenge in the future.

  "Miss Su, the elder will let you rest well, and tomorrow will take the talent test." Qingfeng said calmly.

  But when he looked at Su Luo, a gleam of envy flashed in his eyes.

  Talent test, not everyone can go.

  "What kind of talent test?" Su Luo was puzzled.

  "Genius training camp." Qing Feng's calm voice was filled with envy.

  "It turned out to be a genius training camp?!" Zi Yan was suddenly surprised, looking at Qing Feng in disbelief, "Did the elder say it himself?"

  "Yes." Qing Feng said with a smile.

  "What genius training camp?" Su Luo asked Zi Yan with a puzzled expression. It can be seen from the words just now that Zi Yan must know something.

  Zi Yan smiled brilliantly like a gorgeous summer flower. She said in an extremely enviable tone: "The genius training camp, as the name suggests, is to absorb the geniuses from all over the continent and use the best resources to train them into the most genius evildoers. To be honest, then. However, it is very, very difficult to enter a place where the real geniuses gather."

  "For the people in the inner city of Purgatory, it is only a few years before one can enter. The threshold is very, very high." Zi Yan's eyes gleamed, "That's the lowest and also the commander level." The

  lowest is also the commander... Su Luo's heart moved slightly. This is such a standard, and the characters in it are indeed extraordinary.

  "The various training resources in the genius training camp are the best, so few people will come out after entering. I heard that the oldest one has stayed in it for a hundred years!" Zi Yan thought about it. Feel incredible.

  "But we can't take the exam with you." Zi Yan sighed with regret. Because the qualification for the genius training camp is the commander level, neither she nor Beichenying have reached it yet.

  However, if she is promoted according to normal practice, Zi Yan will be able to prepare for the genius training camp many years later, but now she is at the top of the tenth rank, and it is possible to be promoted to the commanding rank at any time, which makes her full of expectations.

  "If you can't get in, then I too..." Su Luo frowned. Everyone came to Purgatory City together, and she couldn't leave them behind.

  However, Su Luo was interrupted by Bei Chenying before he finished speaking.

  "Don't do it. Luoluo, have you forgotten the original intention of coming to Purgatory City? The purpose of our coming here is to cultivate and make ourselves stronger! So don't say anything like giving up." Beichen Ying's expression has never been seen before. Serious and serious.

  "Yeah, Luoluo, the genius concentration camp is not only the most genius student concentration camp in Purgatory, but also geniuses from similar material planes. There are the best teachers, the best resources, the best conditions, and countless geniuses dream about it. Where you want to go, how can you give up?" Zi Yan looked very serious and serious, "Don't worry, we will take good care of ourselves when we are outside, practice hard, and strive to enter the genius training camp early. Don't worry."

  Zi Yan knew that the master had planned Su Luo to come to Purgatory, and she had already planned to let her enter the genius training camp, because only in there, Su Luo's progress would be rapid.

  Seeing everyone so serious, Su Luo suddenly chuckled.

  (End of this chapter)