1949 Unexpected 1

"Which one to choose?" Su Luo poked Little Sable on the head.

  At this time, she was very fortunate to have brought this little guy out in the Dragon Wandering Secret Realm. Otherwise, she would not have been so easy to pass this time.

  At this moment, the people outside saw Su Luo stop, and they all stared at Su Luo nervously.

  In fact, the green clothes are even worse.

  Lu Yi stared at Su Luo with a pair of eyes, and looked forward to it in his heart: The wrong choice! Wrong choice! Wrong choice!

  Lu Yi didn't notice at all at this time, and she was not the only one who called these two words in her heart.

  In fact, I didn't know who yelled these two words first, so gradually, many Soviet factions also yelled.

  Wrong choice! Wrong choice! Wrong choice!

  As long as Su Luo chooses the wrong thing, she will go on a completely opposite path, and she will have enough to drink a pot at that time.

  Outside the court, countless people were nervous, hoping that Su Luo had chosen the wrong one...At

  this time, Su Luo had communicated with Little Sable.

  The little sable tilted his head, his black and white eyes wandered around, and then his little paw swung forward.

  "Of course it's the middle one!" Little Sable's voice was very confident.

  "Listen to you!" Su Luo patted Little Sable's ass, and then rushed towards the middle road without hesitation. That action did not hesitate, and did not sloppy at all.

  The people outside the court were all dumbfounded.

  "How is it possible!"

  "What's going on!"

  "Can her luck be better! She was wronged by her again!"

  "Who said it was wrong? We Luoluo are powerful, okay? Luck is also a part of strength, you must admit this!"

  I have to say that after repeated unexpected performances, Su Luo's family and friends group has expanded again.

  Such a beautiful girl, with good luck and good strength, is pleasing to look at, and everyone will like it.

  The green clothes watched Su Luo rush forward along the red arrow without returning his head, and couldn't help clenching his fists in depression!

  "Damn it! Let her pass again!" Green stomped bitterly.

  Within the light curtain.

  After turning a few turns, Su Luo saw the light at the forefront of the passage, like the entrance of a tunnel, calling from a distance.

  Su Luo's speed soared to the fastest, and then with a swoosh, when she fixed her eyes, her figure had already rushed out of the Demon's Labyrinth.

  There was a warm applause outside the court.

  "Come out! Su Luo is out!"

  "Fast clearance speed!"

  "Is this breaking the record set by Fairy Wuyou?"

  "It's half an hour faster than Fairy Wuyou, God! Ah! Who the hell is this! Too enchanting? It surpassed Wuyou Fairy!!!"

  "This is impossible! It must be the way I opened my eyes wrong! How could Wuyou Fairy's record be broken? !!!”

  Countless people talked, some were amazed, some were unbelievable, and naturally some were resentful.

  But Su Luo ignored these, she only knew that she had to seize all the time to rush forward, her time was running out.

  Mingyue Hall.

  The three elders are in a good mood playing chess with the big elder.

  "Big brother thinks that the smelly girl will pass through the Demon Labyrinth in a few hours?" The three elders dropped a son with interest.

  The first elder glanced at the third elder angrily, "For my brother, I only know that the child will definitely pass the test."

  (End of this chapter)