1928 Genius Assessment 10

So this poor puppet was scrapped.

  The puppet of the tenth-tier peak said that it was very powerful, but after being targeted at the weakness, it said that it was fragile and that it was really fragile.

  After Su Luo hit his belly button, the puppet would stand still. At this moment, Su Luo didn't take his finger back, but said silently, a white light flashed, and this poor puppet was taken into the space by Su Luo. went.

  After entering the space, will the puppet have a good life? Obviously not. Because there is still a God of War puppet waiting to be fed.

  Therefore, Su Luo was now throwing the puppet into the space, and the God of War puppet opened his mouth early, and only a few mouthfuls of the puppet was clean.

  Generally speaking, Su Luo can kill a puppet with one move.

  At the beginning, due to the large number of puppets, densely packed and crowded, and everyone was lost in laughter by Su Luo, they did not find any strange places here.

  Wait until the puppets slowly become less.

  From eighty to sixty, from sixty to forty, from forty to twenty...At

  this time, everyone found something was wrong.

  "Oh, something is wrong, where are the puppets? What's the matter?" Many people wiped their eyes and looked at the weird scene before them in disbelief.

  I've never heard of it before, but when I hit it, my opponent disappeared... The

  green shirt looked at the light curtain in shock, his complexion stiff, and his back chilled.

  Lin Banli was still jokingly swaying the fan, but now he has closed the fan, and the roots of the five fingers holding the fan handle are white, showing the unevenness of his heart.

  "Where are the puppets?"

  This is everyone's doubts and voices.

  "Why do the puppets disappear out of thin air? Is it the system cheating?"

  Many people raised questions.

  Since this question was raised, it soon received enthusiastic support.

  "Maybe it's really a system cheating! Have you heard of it? This girl has a very big background, but the elder personally sent it to sign up for the assessment before!"

  "I heard that the lord of the city gave him a legendary diamond. What about the cards?"

  So many people talked about it, and all of their words were inclined to Su Luo cheating.

  Lin Banli had doubts in his eyes. He didn't believe that the system would help cheat. If it helped cheat, then the future genius training camp assessment would become a big joke.

  "It's strength." Luo Yichen smiled faintly at the corner of his mouth, "This girl is very interesting."

  "Do you think she can bring down a Tier 10 peak puppet?" Lin Banli obviously didn't believe it.

  Luo Yichen shook his head: "If you guessed correctly, in the first few levels, this girl is obviously taking advantage of the lack of puppets, so she is testing and testing the weakness and regularity of these puppets. Look at her moves, every time she pokes. At the same position in China."

  Luo Yichen's explanation was reasonable, and Lin Banli had to accept such an explanation.

  "It seems that I underestimated her." Lin Banli sighed, "But despite this, she is far less than Worry-Free. Remember? Worry-free came to evaluate the first level of the five formations. She broke out in less than an hour."

  Luo Yichen smiled faintly, noncommittal.

  Lin

  Banli snorted coldly : "If you want this young master to admit her, you have to pass at least three levels before you enter the genius training camp." "At least one thing you have to be convinced." Luo Yichen looked at the light curtain, and his voice was as pale as that. wind.

  (End of this chapter)