1935 Second Round 7

Originally, she thought that Su Luo's state today was simply impossible to test. Who knows that the time will work, or whether it's extremely Tailai, Su Luo not only recovered from the sluggishness, but also broke through the command level by the way.

  At this time, Zi Yan also thought about Su Luo's dazed appearance before, definitely breaking through silently.

  Fortunately, there is still time.

  Su Luo stepped into Beiman Mountain.

  After Su Luo stepped in, the dark iron door was automatically closed again, and at the same time, the smooth dark iron on the door instantly turned into a white light curtain.

  Just like the first round, through this light curtain, you can clearly see the scene inside.

  In Beiman Mountain, there is only one small road that can reach the peak, and on this small road, the dangerous terrain is full of various levels, one by one, one is more dangerous.

  What is even more depressing is that this mountain range does not know what method was applied, it turned out to be a forbidden air field, there is no other way except to go up this winding path.

  Su Luo walked up slowly along the mountain road.

  Although the time is urgent, she is not urgent. To outsiders, she seems to be walking in the courtyard, but only Su Luo knows that she is watching from all directions, and she is full of guard.

  I don't know if Su Luo is lucky. After walking for a short hour, he didn't even see a ghost shadow.

  But the more so, the more vigilant in Su Luo's heart. Because in addition to the nine levels, she will also be attacked by Warcraft at any time, and she will never allow herself to capsize in the gutter.

  Unconsciously, Su Luo came to the first critical hurdle in the legend.

  Langya Waterfall.

  A majestic waterfall stood in front of Su Luo.

  Even if it was thousands of meters away, Su Luo could still feel the turbulent momentum, and could still be splashed by the slight rain, and there was a rumbling roar of waterfalls in his ears.

  It can be seen that the power and momentum of this waterfall has reached what level.

  Su Luo rubbed his ears and approached the waterfall little by little.

  The clothes on her body were already soaked before reaching 100 meters.

  The air is moist, and the smell of moisture fills the tip of the nose.

  Su Luo raised her eyes, and she found that when she looked at it, the waterfall was so wide that there was almost no end in sight, and its height...It seemed to crash down from the Milky Way nine days, and it seemed to tower into the sky.

  So high...There

  is no way in all directions.

  The only way to go up is to climb up from the waterfall.

  However, the waterfall here is not a simple waterfall. Su Luo stood in the waterfall and felt it for a while, and then was depressed to find that the gravity in the waterfall had actually doubled.

  To be in such a waterfall, risking being washed away, firmly climb to the top... Su Luo feels hard thinking about it. But this is the only way, and there is no choice.

  "Come on! It's just a test!" Su Luo dripped barefoot into the pool, step by step, firmly toward the waterfall not far away.

  The reason why it is called Langya Waterfall is because on the cliff wall of these waterfalls, every 100 meters, there will be a protruding stone. The stone is white and sharp, just like the mouth of a lone wolf. first name.

  Su Luo was almost washed away by the turbulent water several times in the pool. Fortunately, her foot was steady, her feet motionless like wooden stakes inserted into the ground.

  Above the head, the waterfall pouring down like a galaxy, the powerful descendants, if they were ordinary people, would have been crushed long ago.

  (End of this chapter)