1918 Settle Down 10

"Why are you so serious? You still need to say whether you can enter or not, and you still need to be assessed." Su Luo smiled and shook his head, "The commander level is the lowest standard, I think the chance of me entering Very small.”

  Because Su Luo is only the tenth peak.

  Although it only takes an opportunity to be promoted to the commanding rank, but this opportunity does not know when it will come.

  On the second day, when Su Luo hadn't regained consciousness, she went to the genius training camp for assessment, and the whole Purgatory City became noisy.

  "Are you kidding? The genius training camp is only assessed once a year, and the assessment time is not today!"

  "So what? People don't even look at the three elders."

  "I heard that today are three dragons. The elders who saw the first and the last sent her to be assessed together."

  "Do you know what the most critical problem is?"

  "What?"

  "I heard that girl, she, she was only Tier 10!!!"

  "Wow--"

  Everyone was shocked!

  Because everyone knows that in the genius training camp, the lowest standard is also the commander level. Does the tenth level have no qualifications for assessment at all?

  "Privilege! This is simply an abuse of privilege! It's not fair at all. Use the rules as a display!" Many people cursed unconvincingly.

  "Where is there anything absolutely fair in this world? If you have the ability, you can let the three elders give you privileges!"

  "You said, why did the three elders open a convenient channel for her?"

  "I heard that she is in her hands. There is a diamond card. It is said that it was bestowed by the lord of the city."

  "I heard that the girl is very beautiful, and she is a hundred times more beautiful than Allure."

  "Hey, even Mr. City Lord dare to arrange things, you are tired of life?" With

  a burst of shout, everyone did not dare to open up the discussion, only slandered in dissatisfaction in their hearts.

  After a long time, a voice suddenly laughed.

  "Hey, I said, what are you anxious for? In Purgatory City for so many years, have you seen Tier 10 strength enter the genius training camp? Have you?"

  Hearing this sentence, everyone suddenly laughed. Yeah, when the leader ranks for the assessment, that's one in a hundred, let alone rank ten? This is simply the rhythm of leading death.

  After thinking about it, everyone laughed and relaxed, waiting to see how the legendary Miss Su, who was particularly favored by the Lord City Lord, would run back crying in despair.

  Su Luo followed the three elders for the assessment early in the morning. Naturally, he couldn't hear these irritating words, but Zi Yan listened completely. She was so angry that she wanted to fight out, but was stopped by Bei Chenying.

  "Although Luo Luo is Tier 10, you and I can see her strength, don't you even believe that Luo Luo can pass the assessment?" Bei Chenying said with a grin.

  "Of course I know the strength of Luoluo. Although she is at rank ten, it is not necessarily her opponent who leads the rank!" How bullish was the mutant ten-winged angel at that time? Wasn't it killed by Su Luo?

  "So, let's just wait. When the Luoluo assessment is successful, those people will slap themselves in the face, how cool?" Bei Chenying shrugged.

  "But, genius training camp... it's really hard to get in." Zi Yan sighed deeply. She naturally hoped that Su Luo could enter, but... she did not hold full expectations. Because I know, it's really hard, hard...

  (End of this chapter)