1902 Entering the City 6

Zi Yan, who was once much weaker than her, has grown so fast in just a few years. This makes Lan Yi feel a very uncomfortable feeling in her heart, as if the person she had been looking down at turned into a relationship with her. Sitting on an equal footing, this made her very vigilant, and her mind about getting rid of Zi Yan became more and more serious!

  The two shot again and again, but because of the same strength, the battle was stuck for a while.

  Except for these two people, the rest are not idle.

  Because the disciples under the three elders who originally surrounded them, they all swarmed up at this time, trying to kill them on the spot.

  "Whether it is tolerable or unbearable! Fight!" Bei Chen Ying was angry, with a little bloodshot eyes!

  He didn't believe it. With the city lord of Purgatory City protecting Su Luo, the group of them could really make people bully.

  Beichen Ying led Lan Xuan and An Ye Ming and started fighting with those people.

  The situation is difficult to distinguish for a while.

  Su Luo stood in place, his expression in his eyes unchanging and unpredictable.

  She sighed secretly, on the way to Purgatory City, she really didn't stop at all.

  First, the blood fog forest, then the angel castle, finally walked to Purgatory City, but was blocked again, and a life-and-death fight? This is really intense.

  Su Luo smiled bitterly and shook his head.

  It seemed that Purgatory City was more dangerous than she had imagined. But this is also good, the more dangerous, the faster her strength will increase.

  Su Luo frowned after watching the battle for a while.

  Because she saw that Lan Yi emits a blue firework while fighting!

  As soon as this blue firework came out, Zi Yan's attack became more violent. It was obvious that she wanted to make a quick battle. Su Luo concluded from this that Lan Yi was looking for a helper.

  Sure enough, within a short while, a figure in a yellow shirt flashed out.

  The speed of the yellow shirt is very fast, and Su Luo can see at a glance that her strength is higher than that of Zi Yan and the blue shirt.

  Huang Yi stood on the city wall, his icy face looked down proudly.

  "Senior Sister Huang Yi, quickly help to win Zi Yan, she actually dared to fabricate a fake diamond card to try to bring the spies into the city!"

  Lan Yi's complaint was very fast.

  "Nonsense! The diamond card is real!" Zi Yan snorted coldly.

  Huang Yi's cold and arrogant gaze glanced at Su Luo and the others, and then shot at Zi Yan: "Did you bring in the people outside?"

  "Master's order." Zi Yan sneered.

  "Bold Ziyan, how dare you lie!" The yellow figure swooped down from the city wall, and then made a move towards Ziyan!

  She didn't completely believe Lan Yi's words, but for Zi Yan... this was the enemy of all the disciples of the Three Elders, and it was inevitable that the same enemy would be angry.

  So she shot Ziyan without hesitation!

  "Damn it!" Zi Yan felt aggrieved in her heart.

  She can barely cope with a blue dress, and another yellow dress, she should really cry.

  Yellow clothes are the ultimate move.

  The cold sword was pulled out of the scabbard.

  Stabbed Ziyan's back like a poisonous snake.

  Huang Yi's technique is not tricky, she stabbed in a straight line, but because the speed is too fast, Zi Yan's strength can't resist it at all.

  At this critical juncture.

  Just listened to a bang.

  Two white lights crossed past.

  This is the light from Jianmang.

  When I looked at it again, the cold sword in Huang Yi's hand turned out to have only one hilt and the dangling spikes on it. As for Sen Leng's murderous sword body... he was lying quietly on the ground at this time.

  For a while, the surroundings were quiet, and the silence was a little pale.

  (End of this chapter)